on 9 March 2007
Bought this for my mother who's sight is not as good as it was but won't be giving it to her - desination Charity Bag. Very American, clues with answers that don't appear in the biggest Oxford dictionary I could lay hands on (the two volumn variety!). Very disappointed in the book - very little use to anyone, let alone someone with poor sight.
on 26 February 2010
I bought this for my mom, who happens to be British, and she didn't have a problem with the puzzles. Also, she has trouble with her eyesight due to diabetes, and she read the print just fine -- she said it was bigger than most large print crossword books. She told me it's not as challenging as The New York Times Large-Print Daily Crossword Puzzles: 50 Easy-to-Read Puzzles from the Pages of The New York Times or any New York Times Omnibus of large print crosswords, but she was still happy with it.

Another inexpensive crossword book that she recommends is Great Book of Crosswords (Large Print).