- Boxed-product Weight: 13 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Item model number: 386074
- ASIN: B0007IMTBI
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 23 Mar. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 161,748 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Weber Baby Q
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Limited 5 Yr warranty
- Stainless steel burner incorporating an infinite control burner valve
- Removable drip tray and cast iron cooking grate
- Body and lid is made from cast aluminium
- Push button ignition for ease
- Powered by either disposable butane / propane cylinder (not included)
Comes with a limited 5 Yr with total cooking area of 189sq inch and 8,500 BTU per hour output. Stainless steel burner incorporating an infinite control burner valve with a removable drip tray and cast iron cooking grate. The body and lid is made from cast aluminium and comes with a push button ignition for ease. It is powered by either disposable butane / propane cylinder (not included) or, via an optional adaptor for a refilable tank (not included). One of the latest products from the Weber factory and is a true winner. RRP £149.99
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
All through summer, well, sunny Sundays, we've been packing up the car with folding chairs, table, kebabs, sausages and a couple of beers and the all important Baby Q. Just get in the car and drive, find somewhere nice and set up camp. It hardly weighs anything, I'm only 5'2" and no power lifter but can manage it easily. It's size is deceiving as the amount you can fit on the grill is quite a lot, we've had 6 large kebabs, a tray of sausages and a tray of ribs all at the same time. It all packs nicely into the 'Rolling Duffle Bag' which is large enough to fit all tools, trays, kitchen roll nearly the kitchen sink too (you have to buy that extra at £39.99 unless you get a deal and they throw one in for free like we did). If that's not enough then it's cool rating is a must. Forget all the cheap disposable efforts that last for half an hour after it's flames have died down, if it lights that is. Just buy it, enough said.