on 10 January 2007
This book is more for people from all walks of life who have suffered the death of a loved one in a particular way. For example, the death of a child, the death of parents, death from suicide, illness etc.... I found this book very reassuring, especially when it laid the myth to rest that suicides go to hell! Can't wait fror her next book.....
on 29 October 2006
In this book Allison DuBois deals with helping those who have experienced the loss of a loved one by sharing the experiences and stories of those she has read. It is a huge comfort to those who are suffering and to those around them, especially when you are looking for validation that your loved one still 'exists'. It is a great follow up to her first book with added info on her own life that makes the book more heartfelt.
on 13 March 2008
I bought this for my wife, we are both interested in this kind of thing but my wife has read book after book about afterlife and angels etc since our daughter died 2 years ago. she couldn't put Allison's book down, she cried reading the parts about children, (obviously) but the way Allison writes in a very gentle and calming way, it put my wife's mind at a bit more ease that Caitlin is still around us, she even began to feel her presance when she knew what signs to look for after reading this fantastic volume. I've since bought her all of Allison's books.
on 15 April 2007
this does help you understand there is no death easy to read and will give comfort to those who have loved ones in the spirit world,allison is a gifted lady, another book i could not put down a spiritual and easy to read book which will help and guide you is the calling of your true self,elizabeth anne bell, both mediums come out with a lot the same which will make you think
on 4 November 2007
Like it's previous book it's reassuring and quite the eye opener. Allison DuBois and some of her sitters let us in on some of her readings and everyday signs of those that have passed away but still send many signs to their living loves. What I found most interesting about this book was the ability it gave me as a reader to better understand many of the signs shown/felt, to better acknowledge them and interpret them. It's an eye opener for the little things and a small push into trying to figure out more of what's being shown around ourselves.
on 6 October 2011
I loved Alisons other books and so thought I would read this one. Both my husband and I thought this was an excellent book. I was sad when I had gotten to the end. I wish it had been longer. What a fascinating lady I wish I could meet her. Long may she continue her good work.
on 29 December 2010
I bought this book a long time ago since I was a big fan of the tv show 'Medium'.. I threw away all her books after watching 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Season 1, Episode 9)'. I was so shocked to see the 'Real' Alison DeFraud. She is definately not a medium from the light so how could anyone trust a word she says now? This book oozes negative vibrations so do not waste your money!!!!
This is the second book I've read by the American Medium Allison DuBois and it was another excellent read

In this book Allison shows how her communicating with the dead helps the living, she explains how the link works and show's how it helps the bereaved. In this book she allows the people she's done readings for to share their own experiences with us and allows us to see just how accurate she is in giving people information.

The book is divided into specific chapters that focus on the different kind of loss and connection she has encountered. This book allows you to see what both sides go through, the people who have passed and the ones that are left behind.

There is also a chapter about the TV series "Medium", and she tells you of how some of the things that have happened in real life have actually become episodes in the show.

Personally, I love the show "Medium" as it's based on Allison's life, I also enjoy reading and learning about the higher side of life as some mediums call it. :-)

I found this book to be a compulsive and enjoyable read; it's a book I'd recommend to anyone that's interested in this subject. It's a book I'd definitely read again and it was worth every penny. :-)

I look forward to reading other books by Allison DuBois. :-)
on 2 April 2014
I have lots of books on the subject of angels and life after death, however this is probably the first book that I have become bored with half way through. The title gives the impression that the book is answering the question it states and I expected some tips or clues as to what to look out for and perhaps her reasoning for stating that they never leave us. However each chapter is a case study on her clients and how she picked up on things that her clients loved ones did or said during readings. I ended up putting the book on my shelf after the forth chapter of yet more case studies and no reader interaction.
on 26 November 2009
This book is ideal for anyone interested in psychics or mediums. This book gave me an insight into how psychics such as Allison DuBois encounter the first hints of their gift and then how this skill is developed. In this book she talks about people both dead and alive to seek peace and comfort when this world shows its full horror. This is the first book of hers that I have read and I loved it.