on 16 April 2014
Superb build quality given the price. Nice padding but I wear track suit bottoms and shoes when using. I only do ten minutes at at time but does make a noticeable difference. You will likely have sore ankles/shins but that's understandable.
Why anyone would pay £100 for a set of these when this pair are available is beyond me.
Word of warning, if you are a beginner read up on these first and try to use an inversion table before for a few weeks as full inversion can be very sore on the knee joint.
Plus use a belt tied to the bar.
I have decent upper body strength and can just about get myself to the bar.
on 12 December 2014
Bought these few months back for abs training, they work fine, they handle my 100kg ok, core strength improved, lower back strength too, they are good if you have a lower back problems but you must be reasonably fit to hook yourself upside down on a pull up bar, if you can't do that, buy a inversion table instead
on 12 June 2015
The product only comes in one size. Unfortunately it did not fit me. The company was very helpful and there was no problem returning the product and getting my money back. Thank you We R Sports!
on 7 August 2014
Just what I was locking for. I use them to train abs hard as hell. Good fit and solid structure. I feel safe hanging upside-down :)
on 6 May 2014
the legs hare given a comfy grip however the width of your legs can be a factor if you have thick ankles
on 26 January 2016
It's a quality build but I find if you haven't the right width ankle then the chances are it might not be totally comfortable.
Also one of them was slightly defected so I contacted them for a replacement. Customer service was great but they sent me a slightly different style boot in return. I couldn't be bothered faffing about a second time so now I have 2 different boots.
on 21 August 2015
Awesome! Bought these to try something new as I can already do a million sit ups. They definitely work! I don't have small legs and they are still far too large, but if you wear shoes it's no problem. Foam will come unstuck from the metal in no time. However, they still stay in place and a bit of super glue should do the trick. I definitely recommend these!
on 13 January 2015
I wish I got these ages ago! They feel strong and I feel safe when inverted. They are great for situps, and just full inversion. My back and neck feels great after using these. Once you get confident with them they are amazing!! Would recommend without a doubt!!
on 22 June 2015
Great product. My only concern, especially for the heavier built end of the market is that although the padding is superb, your ankles tend to feel like they are going to drop off after a while. Overall though I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 31 December 2015
These boots were very clearly 2nd hand. They had scratches, even RUST on them and the padding was coming away from the metal. The box was also very damaged and had clearly been opened and reclosed several times. Very unimpressed.