on 7 March 2014
Its ideal for the average home user but not recommended for anyone hoping to compete in the next Olympics. For keeping fit and loosing weight this machine is great I use it approximately 4 - 5 times a week for about 30 min and so far in 4 weeks I have lost 2 stone yippee. Not difficult to put together just a little common sense needed. All in all I woukd recommend this machine to anyone thats starting to exercise.
on 5 October 2014
The problems started with this machine, the moment we tried to put it together. The nuts were too small for the bolts, so a call to customer service was needed. They knew the problem we were having with which exact bolts, without us even having to explain to them, to which their response was to go to b&q and buy new nuts, as they sell them there. After it was assembled with the b&q nuts, the screws that held the handle bars in place loosened every time we used the machine, the pedals also did this. The machines parts unscrewed itself during use! requiring 5 minutes after each session on it, to screw it back together. After 25 days of use, a grinding noise started and now the tension knob no longer works and the machines tension changes automatically with every stride you do. Avoid like the plague, we ended up ordering a new machine by a different manufacturer after a month...
Just avoid it and buy one from a known manufacturer, their customer service may be more helpful and they may actually supply you with a quality machine.
on 16 July 2014
Easy to assemble. Nice smooth action. Good looking machine. I am happy with it.
on 7 June 2014
Excellant value for money. Almost identical to one I purchased directly from maufacturer about 10 years a go. I paid £210. then!
on 7 August 2015
This product represents fantastic value. I'm 100% certain I could purchase a better quality machine, but I'm also 100% certain I would need to spend at least double to make any real difference. At the time of purchase, this was the cheapest cross trainer available from Amazon.

Assembly was straightforward, I would discount any reviews you read that say otherwise, it is simply not difficult.

The pedals are a little bit small and due to their angle you do need to wear shoes when using the cross trainer. I can see how they might become broken if abused, however with normal use and care I can't see how they would break. Similarly, you do have to be slightly careful when going full pelt as the machine can wobble a bit on the hardest resistances, for the price I can happily live with this, it is not a full on professional machine and nor is the price.

Trip computer is good - turns itself off and stops/starts with you. Not sure how accurate the info is in terms of speed and calories burnt since I doubt it can tell the level of resistance, but it's nice to have some idea all the same.

I could probably give this 5 stars really, my only gripe is that the grips on the handlebars keep riding down!
on 8 November 2014
Worked perfectly for about a week. Then it started falling apart. Two nuts became so damaged they wouldn't stand together, the plastic is really bad it started breaking on the right pedal. Regret buying it.
on 22 February 2015
Awful machine broke after 3 months of use. Ruined my carpet from the oil in the pedals. Would never buy from this seller again.
on 7 July 2014
after 3 days of use the right foot pedal completely broke, contacted we r sports who assured me they would send a replacement, after waiting 7 days they tell me they cant find my order details! Shocking customer service, avoid.
on 16 January 2014
I use this machine daily and it is doing for me what I had wanted it for
Instructions for assembly not very clear
on 17 September 2014
I have yet to receive my order and have had trouble with the delivery company pretending to have attempted a delivery when in fact this is untrue. I have gave WE R SPORTS numerous opportunities to deliver this product but to no avail.

I have bought many items from AMAZON over the years and have never had any trouble with delivery, but would recommend that AMAZON reconsider using this supplier in future.

To add further insult to injury, WE R SPORTS are attempting to charge me for false deliveries and as a result I will report this matter to AMAZON officially as well as TRADING STANDARDS.

DO NOT USE WE R SPORTS