Size: 55 mmColour: Havana GreenChange
Price:£47.47 - £170.00

on 6 September 2013
Most importantly these are the real thing.
I bough a black pair bought from an opticians to get the correct fit etc. The Optician told me how to check if they are genuine. There should the Ray Ban logo on the arms and the left lens, but also if you look carefully at the right lens where there is a faint 'RB' etched into it..
I love the 'Wayfarer' design but it is a tad too big for me. The 'New Wayfarer' is perfect. I bought these from Amazon in the 'tortoise' (tortoiseshell) and the are the exactly same quality as the black ones; with a proper Ray Ban case and cloth.
As well as stylish and sturdily made frames, the lenses are a extremely high quality and provide optimum protection from the sun. These were approximately half the price of the ones from the opticians, so I am really pleased. They were from a third party seller, but fulfilled by Amazon, so I was fairly certain they would be the real deal.
Hopefully I wont need to buy any more for a long time, but if I did, I would buy via Amazon again.
on 25 June 2014
Box in which sunglasses arrived had obviously been opened previously and was resealed with tape. Glasses do not appear to be authentic (probably should have realised given price) and have been warned by option that fraudulent polarised lens could damage eye sight. So being returned. Very disappointed.
on 25 July 2013
I think what most people should do is go to a store that sell these Wayfarers and find the frame colour and LENS SIZE that you like. There are two sizes for the new wayfarers and I went to Sunglass Hut and tried the 52mm and 55mm, and after a few minutes I decided the 52mm was the right size for me. After you've done that come back to Amazon and place your order because Sunglass Hut were charging £120 for the matte black rubberised model, whereas I managed to buy it for £77 here! A remarkable saving, through the International Sunglass Center. I have a feeling they are being shipped from the US which is why they are selling it for cheaper. But they are perfectly genuine, and I could not recommend these glasses enough!
22 comments26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 September 2013
I had no idea what size I needed but when they arrived I realised I wanted the 55mm so therefore I had to return them. It was easy to return and I got most of what I paid for postage back. Really quick service for product to arrive and return. I will hopefully be getting some more as they are a lovely colour and the size would have been perfect but I'm used to bigger frames!
on 17 April 2015
I did the recommended thing of trying a size on in-shop and then buying cheaper online. I really wanted polarised but didn't appreciate the £170 price tag. I was anxious about buying as typically online fakes are ubiquitous, but I took a risk and it definitely backfired. However quick delivery was and well packaged the product was. It doesn't make up for the quality.

Initially the weight of the unopened package made me question my purchase. Secondly, the silver box appeared to be real or a good copy at least, albeit from a lack of serial numbers, compared to an authentic Ray Ban box, it was identical.
It came in a leather case, appearing to be identical to the real too, my hopes raised a bit. I took them out of the case (which also contained a booklet, and cloth) and tried them on. They were very light but I thought "okay, the "new" Wayfarers might be lighter". Fit was exactly the same as the shop. The white 'Ray Ban P' was exactly the same as my reals, however the small laser etched RB on the left lens seems to appear as if a 5 year-old Parkinson sufferer with a biro, messy. Along with the lightness of the frame, the authentics have a matt finish to them and feel sturdy and nonflexible. These however had a shined finished, could flex easy, had a 3-tooth hinge as opposed to the 7-toothed of the reals, had split lines from cheap manufacture (which rubbed on my nose and ears), there was no tilt on the (plastic, not glass) lenses which all Ray Ban Wayfarers have and was of general poor quality.

But then I thought, what was I expecting for half the price?! Despite the description saying "tilted lenses" (I couldn't see any tilt); nowhere in the description did it say anything about the authenticity or that the lenses were glass ("100% plastic"). Along with the thought of possible eye damage from potentially badly polarised lenses, I refunded the items.

Don't waste your money, go to an opticians and buy some £30 polarised sunglasses. Alternatively, wait until an authentic dealership has a sale and fork out the £40-or-so quid for reals, which trust me, would last a lot longer than these knock-offs. From previous reviews I cannot understand how anyone would think these are genuine, the split lines and weight are a dead give away. DON'T BUY EXPECTING REAL.
22 comments12 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 January 2013
the sunglasses i received were as per the pictures advertised and in great condition. love them! efficient delivery as well, even though it was over the new year!
on 30 March 2014
Wanted some of these new wayfarers for a while now and decided to treat myself. I started on official ray ban website which listed them at £125. When i seen these ones listed at £76 I did have some concern they might be fake. on reviews majority of people say they're genuine and happy with service, but there was a few people saying they where fake which still left me with a little doubt. I decided to buy anyway and received them within a couple of days. After ordering I had a look online on how to spot fake ray bans and what to look for when identifying genuine glasses. After opening and inspecting the glasses, packaging and enclosed booklets and cloth, I am pleased to say that these are 100% Genuine ray bans wayfarers. Nice, sleek quality feel to both glasses and case. As another review pointed out they do creek slightly as you open/close but I don't think this is really a reflection on the quality or authenticity, I think its just they are a plastic framed design and the plastic creeks a little as the frame is flexed. So would defiantly recommend these glasses for a sleek rock and roll look and would recommend this seller for a great price and service.(I ordered 52mm black from simply sunglasses. company glasses are shipped from differ depending on size selected)
on 1 December 2014
Looks great and fits great too. Absolute bargain for a quality item. The blue really stands out, recommended.
on 9 November 2012
There are lots of rip off wayfarers out there, but nothing compares to the real thing. Really good size if you haven't got a massive face. Rubberised frame is good so they don't slip off your nose so easy.
on 18 January 2014
The glasses I ordered were fake and then they made it impossible for me to return them pulling out every trick in the book to be as awkard as possible so I could not get a refund - by the way didn't you read the samll print on our website we do not refund - WHAT!!!!!!!!

Avoid at all costs as I would not want someone else to end up in the position I did saddled with fake glasses with scratches on the lenses that I can't wear and out of pocket.

Buyers please beware and shop elsewhere and also read the other negative reviews - they all tell a story of this badly run rude company.
44 comments20 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse