Colour: black clear|Change
Price:£2.99+ Free shipping

on 26 December 2012
They arrived quickly and fit perfectly. They are very durable, as I have dropped them quite a few times and they have been absolutely fine. I definitely recommend buying these; as they look great!
on 31 January 2013
These are confortable to wear, would fit lots of people and seem well made and not fragile at all. Pleased.
on 12 May 2013
These are awesome, I'm a girl and I didn't want the black retro ones because it looked a bit boyish, so I chose these amazing sunglasses, these make me feel "swaggy" if you know what I mean, and they feel great, might hurt after a while, there not oversized so that's good. And the perfect fit, very smooth, with two silver dots beside each glass. Looks very nice, and suits with casual summer clothes. They look like ray bans, so that's the good news. I would totally recommend. And I would buy these for my parents ! Worth the money! The price was only £1. -somthing so it was very cheap! Luckily I bought before the price went up!
Very happy with the purchase, thank you 4Sold. Amazing company.
on 19 March 2013
I lovve these glasses! They look really chic,eventough they are a bit too big for my face ! Arrived a little bit late,but was not traders fault. So overall very durable,hope they last..
on 29 November 2013
got these for my bf as part of his Halloween costume, was pleased with the quality although the text on the sides was slightly annoying as I didn't notice it in the pictures.
however a cotton wool pad, tiny drop of nail polish remover, gentle rub once and the text is gone (if that is even an issue for you)

overall extremely pleased
on 15 December 2013
Looks exactly like picture and doesn't look like cheap quality . Definitely worth the buy to switch up your looks a little bit.
on 31 January 2016
Didn't improve my vision, nor make it any worse! but did make me look like a nerd and therefore more attractive to 'quirky' girls.

They are pretty cheap not just in cost but in quality but great for a party or a festival. Not so hot for long or nearsightedness though.

Styled in the Wayfairer style, made famous by RayBan. They are black plastic with small relatively tight hinges, clear plastic lenses and plastic in construction. They're not going to make your vision any better because the lens is just clear like looking through a tiny window.
on 4 June 2014
A bit of a silly purchase really, a bit of a punt....soon as I opened the packet they came in, both of the arms fell off.

Other than trying to balance them on my face, or hold them on with an elastic band around my head, they are useless so they went in the bin having had zero use.

Obviously a lesson here for me,,,,,dont buy really cheap sunglasses----you get what you pay for! Maybe you'll have better luck :O)
on 12 September 2013
Needed a pair of sunglasses for the holiday as my other Primani ones had just broken and as the season was ending had to resort to ordering some online. They look good, good darkness to the glasses so they actually work as sunglasses and the pattern is nice. They seem sturdy and I would buy again
on 28 May 2013
I purchased these glasses as 'nerd' glasses for a fancy dress day at work. They served the purpose well and I still have them for any further fancy dress days that come up. At this price, you really can't complain.