Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
Way of St James - Spain: Pyrenees-Santiago-Finisterre: Camino De Santiago (Cicerone International Walking): Camino De Santiago - Pyrenees-Santiago-Finesterre: Camino De Santiago No. 1 Paperback – 1 Nov 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Alison Raju is a former teacher of French, German and Spanish to adults and is the author of three other guides published by Cicerone Press: Way of Saint James (Camino de Santiago): Pyrenees - Santiago - Finisterre, Via de la Plata (Seville to Santiago) and The Pilgrim Road to Nidaros (Way of St. Olav): Oslo - Trondheim.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Is really good to planify the trip...less good to know historical or current details on the towns and cities.
Still a good purchase!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fast delivery, however, book was average quality with many stains on pages.Published 8 months ago by RMS
for someone doing a full walking pilgrimage it would be great and my copy is already with someone planning just thatPublished 13 months ago by Winifred Anne Gadsden
Excellent buy. It gives a concise history of the pilgrimage and some guidance on how to prepare for it - if you intend to do it! Read morePublished 13 months ago by Eleanor
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise > Walking
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Fishing, Birdwatching & Other Outdoor Pursuits > Active Pursuits > Walking, Hiking & Trekking
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps > Special Interests > Walking and Hiking
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > France
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Portugal
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Spain
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Travel Writing