on 7 August 2014
The waterproof padlocks that I ordered are exactly what I wanted. The delivery service was very quick and most of all the price for four of them is excellent value. Thank you for a great service.
on 16 November 2014
Not waterproof at all! they rust in the keyhole and then you have to grind them off to get into your garage, the grinder cost me £59 however they refunded me the money.
on 9 June 2015
I wouldn't call these waterproof. Two of them seized up in the rain but because I have four I can rotate them, dry them out and WD40 ready to use again. The bottom stoppers break off after just a few opening and closings but for the price I have four locks that I can change as and when they stop working. I wouldn't use them to secure anything valuable but they are a deterrent. For my needs they are fine but if you want a strong weather proof lock, pay more and get something better.
on 20 September 2014
These are by no means a quality lock but more than good enough for the garden shed and that type of thing. One key does all 4locks, though you will receive a total if 8keys two per lock. Finally they are yellow but they are not high visibility in the dark and certainly don't glow. Worth the purchase though and good value for the money.
on 15 December 2014
Excellent product for the price. Plastic cover on key lock is perfect for weatherproofing. One key for all locks is one of the reasons I purchased these locks. Very happy with purchase and would certainly recommend.
on 4 January 2015
Good for the price but not the best locks they tend to stick alot. Just keep them well lubricated with some wd40
on 3 January 2015
Complete rubbish. Not waterproof at all. Each lock last three months before rusting up inside
on 16 April 2015
These were supposed to have identical keys I will now have to pay for sets to be cut
on 10 July 2015
We're not key alike for all locks some one should have checked before shipment
on 13 April 2015
The locks all have differant keys and the quilty isn't the best