on 5 April 2013
This is not just merely a bike mount case for the iPhone 5. It is the ultimate protection you can provide your iPhone with for any tough activity aside from underwater like snorkeling and diving!Imagine an ultra tough weather and shock proof case for the phone that comes with a both a lanyard to hang around as well as a clamp for a handle bar or tube-like fitting. Use of the phone is totally normal: touch screen response normal, volume buttons normal, lock button normal, headphone jack normal, and even charging seems possible; only volume is sounds slightly lower since the speakers are sealed in, however one will most probably use the headphones with it. All made with excellent quality and robust material that immediately gives a sense that your phone is super secure! As a carry along case it is a little heavy, but really one would use this for bicycle/motorbike mounting, or for carrying along in tough environments or where there is potential risk the phone can be exposed to certain conditions by the outdoors. Recommended a MUST HAVE if you got an iPhone 5!
on 23 May 2013
I use this on my bicycle so I can have the cycle app running.
It has a tight fit for the I Phone to prevent water damage, you will have to plug you apple ear phones in to receive a call as the caller will not hear you through the case.
You can hear the radio through the case with no problems.
All functionality is available for the phone. The ear phone socket has a plug for when it is not in use.

Very solid would recommend
on 14 November 2013
Have to praise you guys for responsiveness in sending out a spare clip to replace the one which broke. Brilliant responsiveness, no fuss just sorted me out. Nice one!!! And by the way it was my fault it broke, not a design fault. I used this when cycling across Ireland and, when hooked up to the dynamo I have just bought will convert my iPhone into GPS / sat nav / strava device which stays charged!!!
on 2 May 2013
After one week, the small lock (clamp?) broke. Now the sealing is not that good - i get dust and water inside. So i would not reccoment this. Thanks.
on 4 May 2013
Easy to fit to a bike. Holds my iPhone 5 safely and securely. Delivery time was quick. I have no hesitation in recommending this item.
on 8 April 2014
But the clip for securely closing the case has broken. No longer secure so it has gone in the bin.