Size: App 32x12x29cm|Colour: Styel|Change
Price:£1.91+ Free shipping

on 18 July 2014
Bought this to replace and old and worn luch bag. I can get several small plastic food boxes in this. It's easy to wipe clean and the zip works well and it looks nice.
Can not comment if it keeps food cold all day (you'd probably need an Ice Block which would reduce the size of usable space) as I put my food stright into the fridge at work.
on 21 July 2015
This lunch bag is very good value for money. It is pretty and holds enough for a picnic lunch for one. Being insulated it should keep everything fresh - especially with a small ice block. The sellers are very helpful. I give it 5 stars.
on 7 November 2014
Was not sure what I was going to get as the price was so low. I was delighted when it arrive. This is a very beautiful lunch bag that my daughter uses for school. One term down and it still perfect, not problems at all. It also stands out on the school lunch trolly! I love it.
on 24 June 2015
Needed new lunch bag for work and preferably insulated. This one not only does the job, but looks great AND is a fraction of the cost of others I've seen. Had to wait a few weeks for delivery but at that price who cares?!!
on 18 July 2013
Really good quality lunch cool bag, has proper silver lined interior and is really good quality, would def buy again.
I'd like to add I had a zip break on one of the bags and the company sent out a new one free of charge
straight away ... Brilliant service
on 18 July 2016
Very roomy and considering the very low price the quality is brilliant. Perfect for my daughters packed lunch and mine for the office, and no need to try and stuff lunch in the handbag due to the handles, rolls away perfectly after lunch too!
on 9 October 2015
Loved it, unbelievable value,,really well made.had to buy another because the first one was very sought after by our holiday waitress because it kept the wet wipes so cool. Also took to a garden party to keep a small bottle of drink and mixers cool, just added an ice pack. Great for small shopping trips and packed lunches.
on 14 November 2013
Nice floral design but a really bad technical design if you want to use it for tupperware or hard items. This is because the bag tapers up towards the top so your box has to be a lot smaller than the bag to accomodate this. The zip closer come of when I was trying to close it (with not that much stuff in).
on 14 July 2014
Not as large as I had hoped for, as it would be good to be able to put it over a shoulder - but perfectly good for a picnic with a good thermal lining.
on 19 September 2015
Took this on holiday as a cool bag. It looks great, like a handbag, yet it works to keep picnic food cool. A great product and looks cool. Got it for a very reasonable price, yet the quality of seams, zip e.t.c. seems really good. I would recommend.