Size: Large (112 x 74 x 5cm)Change
Price:£14.99+ £5.50 shipping

on 20 January 2011
We bought this bed for my rather large and old German Shepherd, and it is just perfect. A good size, soft and best of all it wipes down so it can always be clean and fresh so we avoid the "wet dog" smell.
22 comments54 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 August 2013
Strangely enough, I bought this for my Weimaraner (as in the dog in the picture) and she loves it. She's a large dog and she has enough room on it to really stretch out. It is tough and well made. The best thing about it though is the fact that it is waterproof.
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 March 2012
Fantastic dog bed, no more wet muddy bed when both dogs come in after walks. Washed and still stays in shape. Best dog bed ever bought and will be getting another.
0Comment22 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 January 2012
I bought two of these waterproof beds for the rear of my car for our two
cocker spaniels. I am really pleased with them. Good quality and excellent
value for money.
on 21 June 2012
This is an excellent dog bed for my dogs,they both love swimming and any other bed just seemed to fall apart.This bed has a very hard wearing and removable water proof cover,the dogs lie on it no problem and when they get out of the car a shake is all it needs to remove any water or dog hair.Overall I would highly recommend it.
0Comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 August 2013
Perfect for my very lazy labrador. We use it in the garden as he's a bit old and suffers from arthritis, so it means he's not lying directly on the cold ground. Left if out in the rain one day - it's shower proof so dried quickly. My dog loves it and I have also used it to sit on in the garden!
on 19 November 2010
This is a great size for a large dog and while it could be thicker it's still great value and fantastically easy to wipe down. I would buy the same product again but probably won't need to as it is extremely durable.
22 comments34 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 August 2010
I bought the bed for my two puppies to use as a day bed and it is exactly as described, tough, waterproof, wipe clean, all things that you need for two chew happy puppies (although they have chewed the red bone motif).
The pups Love it and refused to move from it for most of the first day.
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 November 2010
found this bed great with 3 mud loving dogs its easy to clean and dosent hold any doggy smells.
on 12 October 2013
Bought this bed so our Border Collie could travel on holiday with us in the back of our estate car. Perfect for wet/dirty dogs, cover easily removed for washing, doubled as a bed inside the accommodation, perfect!