on 30 April 2009
I bought this case as a non-leather alternative to the recommended one for my camera. The camera I use it for is a Fujifilm Finepix S1000fd, which is one of my favourite cameras. This case fits the camera nicely and I feel comfortable using it for my favourite one!
There's plenty of room inside the main compartment, which can be split into three using the moveable dividers. I put my camera in the middle, the strap (which is attached to the camera) in one of the other two compartments, and I use the third for the cables & wires for my camera.
The front pocket will hold extra memory cards and will also comfortably fit an 8-pack of AA batteries, still in their Duracell cardboard packet. You'd be able to fit about 16 or maybe even 20 AA batteries if you had them loose in the pocket.
The case comes with its own strap which is a good design - it can twist round at each attachment point and it's long enough for me to wear the case by my left side with the strap over my right shoulder.
I've taken my camera out with this case and been taking photos when the skies opened up and it began to rain - it's quick to open up and place the camera inside, and the camera was totally dry when I got back inside.
I'd really recommend this case if you're at all worried about damaging your camera. I've given it 4 stars not 5 because it is quite large - so check the measurements before you buy to see if you'd be happy with a case this size.
on 11 September 2009
I bought this bag for my Canon 500D. The bag is not too big. It fits well with a camera body with 1-2 lens. There is enough space in the front of the bag for little gadgets like batteries and memory cards. The material is good enough to protect your camera.

I recommend this bag for those who don't go around with more than 2 lens, so you don't have to always take big camera bag around with you all the time.
on 27 May 2012
I own a Nikon D5100 with 18-55 lens and the 55-200 lens, I had previously had the lowpro back packs and as much as they held the gear ok I constantly found it annoying taking it on and of to change lenses. This bag is a little gem I can wear it over my neck and have the bag rest confortably around my side/back and then I am just able to slide it around to get to it and my bits and bobs without having to take it of all the time. The bag is excellent quality and has lots of extra zip pockets and other compartments for batteries/cards etc. The bag itself will hold the camera and two lenses and close and lock with no trouble, I really am very pleased with this. Yes I know if I want extra lenses I am stuffed but I dont ever intend to go out with more than what I need and that is generally two. You will not be dissapointed !
on 5 September 2009
Just bought a Pentax k20d and did not have a lot of money to buy a new bag. Saw this bought it and love it .A bit tight with the body and 2 lenses but they do fit with space for all the other bits and pieces.
on 15 February 2011
This bag is the perfect size to fit in my DSLR camera (Pentax K10d) with a little extra room to fit accessories such as a spare lens, wires etc.
I needed a camera bag to take on a photography trip with me as i only have a much larger one which would have been inconvenient to carry my camera around in in the day.
It has a very roomy front pocket which could easily hold several spare batteries, and several spaces for memory cards, including handy meshed/ see-through zip pockets in the lid and in the front pocket.
The adjustable shoulder strap is very useful and long enough to comfortably have over my shoulder and across my body.
It is very decent quality for its price, and the way the bag has been built ensures there are no gaps through which rain could leak onto your camera (e.g. through zips).
A good feature of this bag is that it has raised plastic pads on the bottom which mean that it wont get wet if placed on a damp surface.
Overall i am pleased with my purchase; this bag is not too small yet not too big, and i can comfortably carry it around with me.
on 10 August 2012
Be aware this bag does NOT hold a Canon EOS 1100D with lens attached. It is too small. Order arrived next day, excellent service. I love bags and will find a use for it. But it is no good at all for a DSLR with lens attached. Not as well made as my favourite GEM bags, reflected in the price.
on 20 May 2011
After purchasing my Nikon D3100, I was looking to kit myself out as cheaply as possible, with the hope of upgrading as I went along. I saw this case and noticed it had had reasonable reviews and more importantly, that it was cheap!

It was a little smaller than I'd hoped once it arrived, but after shifting the adjustable dividers inside the case, I was able to fit my Nikon in quite snugly (and I mean snugly!). I haven't bought a second lens yet, but am envisaging that it may just fit with not much room to spare! There are fortunately, plenty of pockets and zips to keep your other accessories in and the padding is adequate enough if you're not planning on hurling off cliffs or under trucks, though mine is missing a little stitching inside and there are a few loose threads here and there, but at this price, it's exactly what I'd expect.
on 11 July 2010
Read reviews before purchasing but some reviews stated you can get camera and two lenses in bag but it is a very tight fit. Ideal for camera and standard lens but not suitable for telefoto lens as well.
on 20 October 2010
This bag is easy to use and although it is not technically "waterproof" it will stop a rain shower. My only problem with it is that it is not quite balanced, so it tips so one side when you carry it. The quality of the bag is not great, and some of the edges seem quite carelessly thrown together, but it is not too noticeable and can only be expected in this price range.
on 5 December 2009
was just after a bag as i've just started so didn't really want to spend a fortune.. but with this bag i can easily fit my nikon d60 inside with lens attached as the sections inside are velcro and are easily removed and vis versa but without lenses this bag can fit 2 lenses inside. theres space in the front to fit batteries memory cards etc aswell.