on 15 May 2013
I should have looked at the box more carefully. My entire family have loved these puzzles for years, but have always bought the mystery / what happens next / what is behind you type.

I had not appreciated that these are exactly what is on the picture. Of course, I did not look at the picture, so first one was a surprise, but I am less excited about doing the others now.

Lovely puzzles if you like to have a picture to hand, and want to know what it will look like at the end. If you enjoy the element of surprise, suggest you do not buy these.
22 comments12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 March 2014
I am a fan of Wasgij Puzzles so when I saw on the Internet that three were available for a very reasonable price I jumped at it
The term "Original" does NOT make it clear that "You get what it says on the Box"
The quality and artwork are beyond question but I like the challenge prediction a change from the illustration on the box as in "A Day to Remember" where you predict what the bridal Group can see, HOWEVER THIS PUZZLE WAS ALSO DESCRIBED AS ORIGINAL,
SOMEWHAT CONFUSING
on 7 June 2013
These puzzles are as you see the picture on the box, NO CHALLENGE. I was expecting them to be as all the other WASJIG puzzles are completely different to the description.
on 12 May 2013
Very disappointed in first puzzle it is just the same picture as you see, this in my opinion is not a easgij puzzle. I have done 4 other wasgij puzzles and they were great I feel that the collection box one not what is says on the box!!!!
on 15 December 2013
Very disappointed to find that the jigsaws were as the pictures shown on the box and no imagination was required to complete them. I think a much better explanation of what is on offer is required.
I have started doing the first jigsaw and there are at least 12 pieces of edging missing, so not very happy at all.

If you are expecting the usual Wasgij where you have to imagine what is happening outside the picture do not buy this item.
on 27 January 2016
I was given the collectors pack 1 for Christmas and what a disappointment each jigsaw is as the picture on the box to my mind not a was jig. The whole point of a was jig is not knowing what the finished picture will be. on the box does it explain this is not so. I was given the "was jig"by my grandson who is a student and £39 is a huge amount out of his allowance we are both bitterly disappointed so beware if you intend buying
on 27 October 2013
everyone, and i mean EVERYONE, looking to purchase wasjig puzzles should not even bother purchasing this collectors edition. What you see, is what you build. these are NOT true wasgij puzzles. Read the product description very thoroughly BEFORE purchasing. I made the mistake of not reading it carefully enough and am now stuck with 3 puzzles i wont even bother building.
0Comment10 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 July 2014
Prompt delivery and although not as challenging as "normal" wasgij puzzles, I did enjoy completing them.
Wasgij make really good jigsaws.
The selling point and their whole reason for being so enjoyable is that they have a twist.
The name WASGIJ gives a clue it is of course Jigsaw backwards.

Now with a Wasgij you have to guess what is coming in the case of The Sunday Driver from the point of view looking back.
In the case of the Holiday one what is the sight that has given Grandma such a horrified expression and in the case of the Fully Monty what is amusing the passers by gawping into the shop's window?
The whole point of the jigsaws is discovering these facts, getting the jokes that come fast and furious as they are gradually revealed as you solve the jigsaws.

THIS IS NOT the case for these three.
What you get is the actual pictures thus defeating the whole point of a WASGIJ.
Fine if you like Jigsaws pointless if you are a Wasgij fan.

The box clearly states 'the box images you have waiting to puzzle'
Not for me they haven't!

I wonder why they released this as a celebration?

It is like a broken pencil.

(pointless- Edmund Blackadder)
on 14 September 2013
bought as a present given but not opened yet. the recipient will enjoy doing it. It arrived before due date. Which was good.
was packaged with the wasgij 19. Packaging was in my opinion to large a box with to much internal waste paper to stop movement of the boxes.