This jigsaw was one of the first in a series of 'Destiny' series. The scene is a riotous dining hall at a 'public'? school (although it does remind me of my old Grammar I must admit).
BUT the picture is not the scene that is revealed when you complete the jigsaw it is what was and you complete the item to find out what happened to the 'little cherubs' depicted.
A clue is in how the young school master has aged we get a clue as to what he looks like on the box.

All will be revealed when you complete this fabulous jigsaw.
This Jigsaw (WASGIJ = jigsaw backwards)(Hence the name backwards!) is one of the Christmas series.In general
These jigsaws always produce a great talking point in our house (Imagine Trivial Pursuit and you've got an idea) and are so attractive to do and there are plenty of jokes to discover that everyone mucks in.
Why?
You use the clues from the box to reveal what the person now looks like but you can just plow through it if you wish.
I would recommend the former because you really do appreciate the jokes as you go along making the jigsaw a whole lot more fun.
Once get you going you get the hang of it.

To the nuts and bolts.

The Construction.
Robust.
The pieces fit together well and the notches are easy to sort into the various types to ease trying.

Jumbo make excellent jigsaws that fit together really well, they use the best die cuts to give a clean cut that means the jigsaw fits well.
The joy is once done you can put them away and re-vist in 2 years time or donate to the charity shops perhaps?
Entertainment?
These typr of jigsaws take it to a whole new level.
If you have done a few you will know exactly what I mean.
if you are new then you will be in for a treat.
BUT beware you will get hooked just as we (for I include the family!!) were.
I've always found this type of jigsaw more engaging than just follow the box. The results always bring a smile to our faces with jokes aplenty.
Heck if you look at the amount produced and how long they've lasted they must be doing something right?
on 27 August 2015
This was one of the most interesting and difficult wasgij puzzles I have done. I could not leave it alone and even when I was down to a handful of pieces it still held my interest. Don't start this if you have a busy schedule.!!!!! Elaine
on 24 June 2014
This jigsaw arrived very promptly and well packaged. As always I am very pleased with it. I have completed the first of the pair and am half way through the second.
on 17 August 2014
Didn't really enjoy doing these jigsaws. Too much of the same colours - I found them a bit boring. This was the first puzzle that I have not enjoyed.
on 8 January 2016
I buy these puzzles for my wife and she loves them, this one was no exception,it keeps her busy and I get a chance to watch the TV!
on 19 November 2014
Bought as Xmas present but no doubt will be as good a puzzle as all the others in this series
on 8 November 2015
Brilliant.Bought for friend who is retiring from teaching.Love it. Prompt delivery
on 1 August 2014
excellent....even the alternative sent due to out of stock item was spot on....
on 24 March 2016
Love all these puzzles
keep waiting for new ones to come out
on 31 May 2015
Doing it now. But a great puzzle.i