Was it called "Changes"?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Sep 2011 08:12:30 BDT
Phil Smith says:
In my youth, many years ago, I recall watching a TV series (BBC if memory serves) where there was some calamity or incident which made people scared by electric power. The girl who (in my recollection) was the star passes a pylon and it hums and scares her. I believe it may have been a programme shown during what was "Kids TV" back then. Does anyone else recognise this memory?

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Nov 2011 22:08:08 GMT
ileftuastar says:
It does sound like "the Changes"

Posted on 24 Nov 2011 08:06:45 GMT
Phil Smith says:
Thank you for the reply, I have now managed to locate the series on the imdb. Yet another TV series from my youth that I would love to get on DVD but probably will never see the light of day again. It did appear in full on UK Gold in 1994 apparently, so I can only assume it wasn't destroyed during the cull of TV tapes by the BBC which saw a huge percentage of Doctor Who episodes destroyed forever. That said there might be hope that it could see release one day. Fingers crossed, come on BBC, judging from the imdb there is some interest in a buyable version of this vintage series.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Dec 2011 22:13:28 GMT
Nonny says:
You can see the series in full on youtube.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Dec 2011 09:56:27 GMT
Phil Smith says:
Thank you, George, will have to check that out.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  20 Sep 2011
Latest post:  8 Dec 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Thriller - The Complete Series (15 Disc Box Set) [DVD]
Thriller - The Complete Series (15 Disc Box Set) [DVD] by Robert Powell (DVD - 2005)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (87)