- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: The History Press; 07 edition (22 April 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750942428
- ISBN-13: 978-0750942423
- Product Dimensions: 17.2 x 1 x 24.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,151,845 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Warwickshire Murders (Sutton True Crime History) Paperback – 22 Apr 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kevin Turton began writing true crime articles in the 1990s. He sold some of his work to local newspapers and since then has written books on historical crime, including Northamptonshire Murders for Sutton (2003). His other Sutton titles are A Grim Almanac of South Yorkshire (November 2004) and A Grim Almanac of Nottinghamshire (May 2005). He lives near Northampton.
Top Customer Reviews
I ENJOYED THIS BOOK, CASES WERE DETAILED ENOUGH BUT NOT TO LONG.