on 19 July 2011
When I was in my late teens ( 17 or 18 years old ), I developed three warts. One on my forehead ( which was fairly painful at times but went away after about 15 years ), one on the back of my neck ( painful, but not as bad as the first one - it went away a couple years later ), and then one on my arm which I have finally killed with this stuff.

I just turned 49 years old. So we're talking about a 30 year presense for the thing.

It never really bothered me until 4 years ago when it started to change shape after we purchased a vacation home in Greece and I spent maybe a little too long in the sun. Thinking the thing had become cancerous, I went to the doctor who tested the thing and declared it to be "just" a wort and nothing to worry about. Next it started getting very itchy and painful. The doctor froze it. It got bigger and more painful.

I turned to over the counter remedies. First the little discs you cover with the round bandages. It went smaller and then bigger several times. I then tried the home freezing. That resulted in excruciating pain and, ultinmately no smaller of a wart. I then tried the duct tape treatment ( again no net decrease ).

I ignored the thing for 2 more years, hoping it would go away on it's own. It didn't - and at times gave me so much pain I couldn't sleep. I recently turned to Bazuka - which helped but still did not eliminate the thing.

I then followed other people's advice and alternated the bazuka treatment with banana peels, duct tape, and the sap from a fig tree in our Greek neighbors garden ( an ancient Roman treatment ). Some positive effect but the thing still would not die.

I went to the pharmacy to try extra-strength Bazuka but came across this.

In four days, my wart became painless ( the treatment is 1 drop for 4 days then 4 days off - repeat for a total of 4 cylces ). For the next 8 days a scab formed and fell off. I have not repeated the treatment as a second, very deep scab is now forming inside the now-crater remains of the wart. There is zero pain. The wart is as dead as dead can be. When this scab falls off and heals over, I will have finally rid myself of a wart that I haved lived with for OVER THIRTY YEARS.

I cannot reccommend this product more highly! Out of five stars, I would give it ten if I could.
33 comments|157 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 March 2016
I had 7 warts on my hand... I tried everything then I decided to try this I'm go glad I did! As you can see from the photos my hand was very bad... I'm not going to lie this stuff does sting your hand but the end result is worth it, although it has left my hand with red marks where the warts were... This stuff is more like acid but burns them off after 3 weeks of using I am finally wart free!! Definitely recommend... BIG THUMBS UP!!
review image review image review image
on 28 July 2011
this product is so eay to use and works in just 4 days. I used it on both myself and my little girl ( used it whilst she was asleep) no mess its great
on 3 February 2016
I had a verruca for many years and tried several other products without success. This one requires discipline and routine to apply twice daily and some persistence, as a callous had developed over and around the verruca. But, after two rounds of treatment, it's gone. So my advice would be to stick at it, because this works if you do.
on 15 June 2015
Brilliant. My 9 year old had a wart on his knee, we applied Wartner twice daily for four days as per instructions. On day 5 I asked him to pick the gel off after his shower. The wart fell clean out. Left a small crater. I've been applying sudocrem to the crater to help prevent any infection. Time will tell if it grows back.
on 24 May 2016
This stuff is a god send, I've had verrucas since I was 12 and I'm now 20, so they have been there a while! I've been going to the Drs for years trying to get rid of them but nothing worked, but I've been using this product for almost 3 weeks now and one of the bigger verrucas are almost gone! I'm so impressed!
on 13 March 2013
It clearly says we are not supposed to try on face.
I must warn you no one should do this, but because i had no option i tried it very carefully on face and it worked.
on 17 October 2011
After just about 10 days the wart was gone, finally! Left a bit of a hole but am sure it'll disappear eventually. Had earlier tried the freezing system several times with no help whatsoever.
on 9 January 2014
You apply it for 4 days, then wait 4 days to remove a lump of wart. Didn't show much sign of doing its work after 4 days, but day 5 or 6 it peeled off nicely.
on 21 January 2013
Only 3 days into treatment so far, and both verrucas have nearly disappeared! Works far better than any other treatment option I have tried in the past.