Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 January 2013
My daughter is an avid fan of the Warrior Cats series, and we were both keen to know what happened to Greystripe, so I bought this set. I was disappointed with it because, it being a strip cartoon, we read all three in just 2 days, which left me doubting whether they were worth the money; three normal books would last us weeks. Furthermore, the cats seem to have been whisked out of England's New Forest and dropped into America, spelling and all, which was annoying, and Greystripe, cherished by Firestar for his happy, cheerful, fun loving, irreverant character was grumpy, morose and irritable, a complete character change even allowing for the stress he was under. Plus, I fail to be convinced that he could be so very tame so quickly.
My 10 year old will take Warrior Cats in any shape or form, so she was quite satisfied, and the reading of these series has improved her reading skills tremendously, so maybe I shouldn't complain.
on 21 September 2010
Brilliant books all three are guaranteed to keep you hooked till the end. The best by far is Warriors return [book three]. It shows Greystripe and Millie in Thunderclans old territory and it makes you relive old memorys. A must for any Warriors fan.
on 9 November 2011
OMG! i love greystripe and now we get to see what happened to him after he was captured by twolegs (humans for non-warrior readers). erin hunter has cleverly shown what self descovery is through greystripe's inner turmoil. a fantastic read. this one stays close to my bed, thats for sure. i'll read it over and over and over...
on 22 February 2011
This manga series is excellent,Greystripes adventure is the best name for it!!
it is a real adventure for greystripe and millie to challenge their warrior skills
its a great series id recommend this to any GREYSTRIPE fans or WARRIOR fans!!!
on 11 January 2014
My daughter loves the Erin Hunter warrior cats so having this set to add to her collection has made her even happier, meow.
on 28 July 2012
i love the warrior series and was really looking forwards to reading greystripes adventures, however the book was great but the quality was very poor the pages fell out of the book! i have had to return the compete set as i dont want broken books i will however be getting another copy i wish i could rate it higher but due to the circumstantial events that accrued i will not rate it for broken books! i hope my second copy comes in better condition!
on 14 November 2012
Bought these for my son in Primary School, who is now nearly fourteen, an still re-reads them. The epic tales are wonderous! He never gets fed up reading them. So glad I happened over one of the books a few years ago in a charity book shop and bought it for him then. He would never have gotten the chance to read such an amazing collection of tales.
on 8 October 2013
I ordered these books on sunday the 6th and came tuesday the 8th I'm very impressed with that. My 13 years old daughter loves it and are ordering more for her. The books are just too amazing so I suggest you buy it :)
on 14 March 2012
This is a 'Manga' collection. If, like me, you had no idea what this meant, they are what is now known as 'graphic novels'. In other words - well yes - comics. However, the stories are really good. Just what we have come to expect from the Erin Hunter team. How Greystripe lived for a while as a kittypet; his relationship with Millie; and finally their decision to seek out the clan and the resultant arduous journey. Great stuff! Only 2 things to moan about - 1. The stories are too short! 2. For what they are - they are expensive. Still glad I got'em though!!
on 25 September 2011
Purchased for my daughter and the books arrived on time just before going on holiday. It provided hours of fun for my children who have read the books and could now see animations of some of the books. Read the lot in two days....Need to get some more books!