on 23 February 2014
This book is absolutely amazing. You have to read it. Yet another fantasticly powerful read. I could not put it down until my kindle ran out of battery and I had to! :( Another thing is that it is a great buy for the three books and the bonus material. I totally love the warriors series.

It is really interesting watching Rusty turn into Fireheart, the ThunderClan deputy, from a kittypet (house cat) to a warrior (a cat who is in a clan and fights and hunts to ensure safety to the kits, queens and elders)! I was also shocked at Tigerlaw's 'the loyal deputy's' treachery and how eager ShadowClan are for a fight!!!

You must read these books. They are the best!!! :) :) :) :) :)
on 13 January 2013
I love warriors books.their own adventure in a very odd number of clans and the code is just the most amazing book ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 30 June 2014
I love these series of books ever since I started on Into The Wild! It's also good because you get three books for the price of one; including bonus chapters and the order of them!

I would highly recommend it to people who like animals and mythical legends.

Thank you so much!
on 29 December 2014
Lovely books to start the seris, although, I have finished the collection. :( Sad about that so another VERY sad face. :'( <-- Like this. I highly recommend this set for 10s and up hope this was helpful! And as I say- it's EPIC!!!
on 26 May 2013
I love warrior cats especialy thunder clan but my fave charicter has to be bumblekit from power of three bocks 4-6 warriorsare epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thonk you get the point
on 23 June 2013
I thought the three of these books were ok. I enjoyed the last book. I liked it when his sister gave him Cloudpaw and he became a Mentor. l also liked it when Fireheart became the Deputy
on 22 February 2014
it is great because there are 3 books for the price of one. there is also bonus stuff which is cool. definitely recommend this amazing book(s) for animal and cat lovers.
on 20 July 2013
All 3 books are really epic. I did not like reading but when I got the books on here I loved them. Can't wait to read the 4th book soon
on 23 January 2014
Great read, as soon as I read the first page I was hooked! Can't wait to read the other warrior books