on 21 August 2013
Got to be honest i kind off enjoyed the,first books. But this is a poor book. Its getting to be Star Trek. Its just like an episode from one of the spin offs from Star Trek. I wont bother with any more. The book is far too short and not engrossing enough....like a comic book really, read in an hour and a half.
on 25 October 2013
Have really enjoyed reading the books in this series, despite the fact they could be longer but nevertheless the characters are all easy to identify with and follow throughout the books and the storylines are enjoyably quite good really. All very Star Trek but hey, I love Star Trek!
on 28 July 2013
Having read the first in the series I couldn't stop. It's fast paced, but also includes some great insights into the minds of several of the characters. Can't wait for the next one to come out!
on 1 August 2013
Each book is actually only a chapter in length so you need to read in correct sequence but worth reading. Waiting with interest for the next in the series. Not available in Kindle version uet.
on 23 November 2013
Some twists in the tale that keep the reader engaged with the story line. "The dawn will always break the night. But first the dark must come" my favourite quote from the book.
on 2 December 2013
Very well written and captivating series. I find myself reading quicker and quicker as I want to get to the next book! Don't know what I shall read once I have read them all?
on 24 July 2013
a very good read,pity its very short,just getting into it and it ends.cant wait for the next one book 9,i hope its a bit longer than this one
on 28 August 2013
Enjoyed this book and its series but far, too short!! Hope it won't be too long before the follow up?
on 21 July 2014
This series contains great, mini shots of literature as the story unfolds. Suspend your disbelief.
on 17 December 2013
It seems like a good story but I would rather pay more to get more in one go, more please