I wouldn't even put a star, but a turkey.
I have seen fan films far much better made than this unnamable flick. What is bad in this movie? Almost everything:
- The acting.
- The directing.
- The editing.
- No idea about compression of time and action.
- Special effects offering almost constantly an unfinished result. Most of the time, they look like if they were coming from a video game of the early '90. The blue and green screen transfers are a total mess.
- The score is nothing but an annoying synthethised music that never cease.
What is good about this movie? Two things:
1. It does follow the book with accuracy.
2. It might become, after some time if time doesn't convert it into dust, one of these bad movies such as Plan 9 From Outer Space, that we enjoy to watch during a cosy evening along with other B-movies geeks.