on 18 May 2003
This game has given me much enjoyment - there are many different settings to race in, including Space Mountain and Blizzard Beach, and players can race as different characters. There is also a 2-player option. I highly recommend this game to all who are fans of both racing and Disney.
on 28 May 2007
This game is one good game i play it atleast 5 hours a day great for Disney fans and racing fans i highly recommend this game.
on 31 July 2008
My son has a PS2, but bought this game to play on it as he loves disney and driving games.

Although it is nowhere near as impressive graphics-wise to some of the PS2 or 3 games, he has had great fun on it.

You literally drive characters around Walt Disney World in Florida!!
on 25 May 2013
I own two copies of this game on PC: CD-ROM and can't play them as I do not have a computer that will play them, and I didn't want to download more software to my laptop in order to play it. So, I had a look online and found they sell it on PSOne. The page I brought it from gave me an expected delivery time of 2 weeks max. It came within 3-5 days. Excellent service and will definitely recommend anyone to buy old games from that page again.

Thank you.
on 10 November 2013
The game is based on attractions at Walt Disney World. As may be expected in an older game, the graphics are a bit basic, but the gameplay is good and typical of a cartoon racer like Mario Kart or Crash Team Racing.

The game is aimed at children and most of the tracks can be quite straightforward, although the coin collect levels are a bit trickier.
on 10 September 2000
Visit your favourite rides from Walt Disney World with the accompanying music too. Particular favourite is Splash Mountain with both my grandaughter and myself! Whizz round MGM Studios too and other WDW locations. Great fun.
on 7 August 2014
I love this game brings back a lot of childhood memories of playing this game on my PC when I was younger
on 31 December 2014
Came on time just as described
on 13 January 2013
For anyone who has been to Disneyworld, Florida you will find this game fun. My Niece (12) and Nephew (14) enjoyed playing this game at Christmas and we all thought it was great to relive the rides their.