on 3 December 2012
Just decorated my sons bedroom, was actually looking for stickers and came across this mural!
Simple to put up, bit disappointed with the instructions, clearly advised to paste the paper then leave it for 2 minutes to avoid shrinkage, and therfore no need to overlap pieces. Followed this to the letter but despite being extra careful not to stretch the pieces, still ended up with 1mm gaps between sheets.
To be honest, unless you look closely you can't really notice, but being a bit of a perfectionist this really REALLY irritated me. If it hadn't said that on the instructions, i'd have overlapped each piece by a couple of mm's, as I do with most wallpapers to allow for the usual shrinking, and I wouldn't have had the issue. Should have followed my instincts I guess, having wallpapered dozens of rooms :-(
All in all though, really good product and looks absolutely stunning once up; my 4 year old son loves it.
on 25 January 2014
What I am about to say is NOT a joke. This will probably seem absolutely crazy to people reading this, because the vast majority of people have no idea about the history or the sheer scale of the subliminal manipulation that is going on today. I'm speaking out because people have the right to know when they are being subconsciously messed with, and believe me, the designers of this mural are doing exactly that and it isn't right!

You've probably heard the old saying "sex sells", and I'm sure you'll agree that this is true; how many times has a half naked man or woman been used to sell a product? Loads. I don't particularly agree with this, but at least it is overt, so you can make a conscious choice about what you are buying into; however, there exists a way more sinister use of sex in advertising - it is tried and tested, £billions have been spent in the development of the science behind it. It is called "subliminal advertising".

If you look closely at the area between Ben's left shoulder and Gwen's right shoulder you will see the word "SEX" carefully embedded. It isn't an accident, and it isn't a case of "seeing faces in the clouds", it is there. I could list hundreds of examples where this technique is used - from washing powder to holiday companies, but I don't have space in this review! The most sickening thing is that this is aimed at CHILDREN; the "SEX" is down low at child height! What is wrong with these people? what kind of people want to sexualise children? I think we know! Now, again, this isn't a joke. It is a tried and tested technique that is used all of the time in advertising to get the individual to subconsciously associate a particular product with sex, because sex is the most powerful of human drives; They know this, and they are acting upon it.

This issue is a major problem, unfortunately very few people know about it. I intend to keep speaking out against this. Peace.
on 19 June 2014
Omg very impressive very nice hole wall massive! My son love it my hushban and every kids that come to our house, you have to be very carefull put in up but it word it. Love in it.
on 26 July 2015
Great detail and colour. Would be better if it came as 6 long strips instead of 12 panel - this made it difficult to fit but was successful with great care.