on 23 October 2014
I thought these were brilliant when I bought them and they are very novel. They were purchased for my grandson and he had fun with them for a couple of hours and then they have never been played with again. The feet are very large and he found it quite hard to keep them on and you have to stomp to make the sounds so was quite difficult. Maybe when his feet grow he may play with them again
on 31 March 2014
I bought them for my Grandson's 5th birthday. He loved them but I hadn't realised that they needed 4 batteries.
on 29 May 2014
Great but no way from 4 years to big by miles xmy child can not wear them he can hold
on 11 March 2016
Bought for my 5 year old Nephew who absolutely loved them!
on 31 December 2013
My son got these as a Xmas present and he was instantly impressed with the sounds that they made. They are easy to fit and he has worn them a lot since Xmas day. Only downside is that the sounds are limited but he doesn't seem to worried about that!
on 30 December 2013
I got this for my 8 yr old. He loved them but I feel the novelty could wear off. He is dinosaur mad however so will use them integrated into his games etc but for some children, this may be a five minute fad!
on 20 February 2016
My nephew loves these bigger than what thought they would be he is three and he can't move properly in them but he does not care as long as he can be a dinosaur arrived very quick
on 20 July 2014
We got these for our dinosaur obsessed son. the noises are good, they are huge on our son but we know our oldest like to wear them too so it's not too much of a problem.
on 1 January 2014
One foot works OK, cant get anything out the other one, tried new batteries, but it won't work..... but saying that the kids love them///
on 5 October 2014
This is a christmas present great buy delivery was spot on nice & fast like everybody likes it would recommend thank you Mr Timmy Denton