on 19 February 2012
My dog has a recurring problem with a nail at the moment and has weeks where he cannot go outside without it covered. He is a GSP, so a big active breed. I have tried lots of other dog boots, but they always slip down or off and he wears through the bottoms within a couple of trips out. He has to stay on the lead otherwise the boots fly off in seconds! I bought these boots this week and they are FANTASTIC! They haven't shifted a mm any time he's worn them and there is no sign of any wear, weheras every other boot would had been destroyed. It even stays on for him to have a run around. I which I had found them earlier.
on 25 September 2012
the boots look great and perfect for my labrador, who has a grass pollen allergy. However, I ordered size xl, which says will fit a golden retriever, but I can't even get them on his feet. I have had to order the larger xxl size, which are perfect. So please be aware that the boots are smaller than you think, so I recommend ordering a size bigger than you think you will need. The boots themselves are great and have helped protect his feet from the grass, so well worth the money, just wished I had ordered the bigger size first.
on 18 June 2012
I was recomended these boots by a friend of a friend. I had previously purchased some other boots which were useless. These are easy to put on and stay on. My GSD has CMD and therefore drags herself along. The boots still do not come off even when dragged against concrete/grass etc. Stops her skinning her toes. Great - worth every penny. Only complaint is difficult to know which size to order, could do with more detail.
on 1 December 2012
Our GSD drags her back paws which made it impossible for her to walk on pavements as the top of her paws started to bleed! Now we have the Walker boots she trots along happy as can be. As she can only walk for half an hour due to arthritis the boots allow us to spread the walks throughout the day instead of having to fit in three walks before dark. Brilliant! Great product. Good delivery.
on 21 January 2012
These boots are definite for the active dog who walks on rough ground. They also wash very well when muddy. I think the police dogs now have similar equipment to protect their paws from broken glass.
on 9 February 2013
Had to buy these after our lab jumped in a stream and landed on broken glass, cutting his pad right through. Borrowed some slip on boots to go over the top of his bandages but when they came off, used these to protect his pad, as even though it had healed, it needed protection. These worked a treat and stayed on through snow, puddles and ankle deep mud and not just on gentle walks but bombing around across the fields. They do come up a bit small (XL) for a large lab, could probably have done with XXL. Well worth the money.
on 20 August 2012
My dog, a 3 year old chocolate labrador has recurring problems with little blood blisters in between his toes and in between his pads which are quite painful for him. I have tried one other boot which was usless, and I have made my own which were equally useless and I seen these boots and thought I would try them and I'm not disapointed, they are perfect and don't move at all even when he runs round like a mad man! they are comfortable for him, don't wear out etc, highly recommended even if your dog hasn't got a paw injury and you want them for protection on different surfaces, and they can be used in water.
44 comments|10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 November 2012
There are two design problems with these boots.

The first is that the sleeve is too short, so even with two velcro straps these boots don't stay on under any vigorous activity. A sedate walking dog will be fine, but an energetic or pulling dog will shed them in a few yards.

The second is that the sleeve is designed around a 'reach out paw'. To understand what I mean by this, extend your hand palm down in front of you - fingers, hand, and forearm form a straight line. But a dog standing will be like you pushing a door with your palm -hand at nearly 90 degrees to the forearm. This means that when the dog is stood, the top of the boot crumples in and pushes down on the top of the paw.

Now forking out for a set of Neopaws boots that will do the job properly.
on 11 August 2012
Fantastic boots (for Hungarian VIZSLA )
well worth the money ordered XL but through wearing them needed bigger size XXL as back paw pad was wearing the material at the back so if you have VIZSLA order size XXL but can't fault them excellent product.
Jayne Costiff
on 29 July 2013
These have been marvellous for my 14 year old arthritic greyhound with sore nobbly feet. I advice that you get a pair of baby socks/new born mittens (I found some for £1.00/pair) to go inside the boot as without they tended to come off when she tried to run but with them they are fine. They have enabled her to walk right round the park instead of just going to the park gate which is wonderful and she took to them like a duck to water. I would recommend these boots for problem feet any day. they have give my lovely girl a new comfortable lease of life