Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 2 November 2013
Just a quick grateful review to say what a massive and instantaneous difference buying the medium size boots have made to my 16 year old Border Collie Canasta. Walks that had been shortened to around 15 minutes in the last year, thanks to arthritic hips and nails worn down to the quick, have gone back to an hour (a slow, stately hour, but an hour) without pain, plus a major gain in muscle tone.

I do wish I'd found the boots before blowing thousands in the last few years on X rays, CAT scans, steroids, anti-inflammatories, natural remedies and various, always changing veterinary diagnoses, as the few pounds they cost have done more to keep Canasta comfortable and happy than all the aforementioned.

Do remember to pull and press the Velcro straps for a snug fit, make sure the boots are on straight, change them when wear and tear is obvious, and Hey Presto.
on 14 March 2013
I must admit to being sceptical about these & whether they would stay on & do the job but I have to say that they are brilliant. I have a westie who due to nerve problens drags his feet & has worn down the claws. I bought these to protect his feet & have to say that they work a treat. He's not bothered by them at all & they actually seem to give him some added stability, particularly if worn on a slippery kitchen floor. Size wise I went for a small but could probably hve gone for the smaller size. Just make sure the 2 Velcro straps are tight enough around the dogs leg to keep them secure, oh and a quick scrub & rinse when you take them off & they're like new.... Very very impressed.
on 30 September 2012
I got these to protect the paws of my wheaten terrier who has damaged his hind legs doin the splits!
They were a good fit, stayed on and gave adequate warning of his approach to all the squirrels and rabbits in the neighbourhood!
on 25 April 2013
really disappointed, it just won't stay on. My dog suffers with his pads on his paw splitting so needs protection. Never mind how tight you secure them they just slip off. Would not recommend this product.
on 26 June 2013
I have a medium JRT and found the medium size was good while his paw was vet wrapped as he had broken a bone in his paw. But now there is less padding I am thinking about getting a small size. As they will no longer support his paw. You need to tighten the velcro straps securely and then they stay on reasonably well. Not sure though once he is off the lead and back to chasing rabbits.
on 31 October 2013
My West Highland age12 has has sore front feet, before buying these boots she was very relented to go for a walk.
Now whoa.... she like a puppy again, really..... enjoys going out in all weather, all terrain, in water.
I keep one pair in the car and another in the house.
I wash with soapy water and rinse , dry and we're ready for the next walk...
on 17 March 2013
Got these as our dog has nerve damage in her back and can't walk very well and because she drags her feet she's wearing her nails down. She has to try harder to walk in them as they are quite heavy but they're hard wearing so great for protecting her feet. Highly recommend.
on 21 December 2012
Brilliant little shoes, we brought these for our whippet after an operation on his paw, they have been very hard wearing and have had countless walks and are showing little wear, I would highly recommend these shoes fantastic value
on 23 November 2011
I have bought Walker Active Protective Boots Size: X Small(Chihuahua)
My dog is Chihuahua Jack Russell cross and I can put two of his back feet inside one of the boots.
There are far too big in size as described.
What about to choose size from measure of boots then breeds of dogs?
Size of boots would have been more pro size.
on 4 August 2014
This is a great boot. If your dog has a cut paw or like mine, has an intolerance on one paw (chews it constantly) this cover DOES work. It took my wee terrier 20 minutes or so to get used to walking with the boot on however she managed and started to walk on paths that she would not entertain before. Its a better quality than the plastic covers and is not too expensive.