Format: DVD|Change

on 2 November 2010
I love this. One of those programme's you can watch with the kids and pretend you've put it on for them. Is it the most original thing ever made - no - but it's good family humour that adults and kids can enjoy. And some of the clip are hilarious...my nephew particularly enjoyed the farting gorilla. Light-hearted and amusing. Definitely worth the purchase
on 5 March 2011
Found a snippet of this series on youtube, totally by accident, and fell in love with it immediately, very clever indeed putting words into the mouths of animals... Personal favourites are the ant alarm and the daytime nighttime skits....
Will please both young and old. Love it. Buy it. You won't regret it for a second.
on 19 September 2011
As an adult old enough to remember Johnny Morris (ask your gran) I can vouch that this is not just for children. Maybe it's just me, but I found it hilarious!
on 1 August 2012
I've been watching this on the TV and just keep laughing every time I see it. When I saw this on DVD, I just had to get it.
This is a must for anyone! Great voice overdubs with everyday antics of animals.
on 16 April 2014
I love this programme its genius tv! Great for kids and adults alike. Really hilarious, however you find the catchphrases stay in your head forever.......... 'alan, alan, alan, alan, alan, alan" etc!
on 2 June 2014
I missed this series first time round, but so many of the clips are becoming classics that I had to get the series to see the rest.
My 9 year old and I absolutely love this DVD, laughing uproarously at the animal antics and the clever and hilarious interpretations of comedians Jason Manford and team. A must for nearly all ages.
on 16 October 2010
After a while it gets, well, boring. OK. It's well shot and each individual little sequence is fine. And funny. Or at least amusing. But it's all: same old, same old.

Great for a couple of clips. But not for a rainy afternoon. And if you are not into British humour, or accents, the repetitive factor will become fiercer, sooner.
on 15 July 2013
My boys and I enjoy the clips SO much. They are so funny, the comic writing team is spot on with the voices and what the animals could be saying or doing. If you love animals and love laughing, this is for you!
on 12 June 2013
My son loves this dvd, very amusing with the talking animals, a good change from all the cartoons around, would recommend.

Item arrived fast, and well packaged as always.
on 22 October 2012
Highly amusing speech set to widlife footage that creates some great and memorable characters. A number of easy to learn catchphrases are born from this series.