on 15 September 2013
I enjoy time-travelling stories and this was kept me guessing how it would end. Also I liked the fact that the book had a proper beginning, middle and end. I have read a few e-books that suddenly conclude in such a way that it is obvious the writer had a storyline in their head but hadn't figured out how to end it. This one had a proper ending.
on 4 January 2014
Loved the story right from the 1st page, the only disapointing part was the ending, I would have liked more details a better twist to the ending. I will deffinalty read this authour again.
on 26 December 2013
Brilliant book full of all the things l love lots of excitement and lots of romance, with lots of humour thrown in as well , one of the best books I have read in ages.
on 5 September 2013
Good story, romance, time travel,, what more could you want, Great srory to escape into,, loved it,,will read more by Maria Higgins
on 22 December 2014
Thought this story would be ,differant, and a good read,sadly gave up