on 24 September 2009
I was looking for something small to add to my best friends box of gifts I had put together for her as a leaving present as she is off to uni on the 26th of this month and she is hello kitty mad! I was browsing the web and checked on here and I found these. They are wondeful and well worth the money. Each different suite has a different theme and yes they are INCREDIBLY CUTE! very colourful and I think by using these cards is a great way to get kids intrested in numbers and different games you can play with cards. Ideal for snap and I even bought myself a box!
on 16 November 2010
I bought these cards for myself, as even though I'm 17, I'm Hello Kitty mad!
I thought that, being cheap, they'd break within a feew days/weeks, so was a bit unsure, but after buying them I'm glad I did.

The cards are of real good quality. As someone who pays lots of card games, I can safely say these are amoung some of the best quality cards i've played with. The pictures are all very cute, with each suit having it's own theme (Outside, Sports, Treats and one other that slips my mind just now), and are all of a very high standard - no blurryness at all! In addition, they could easily be used to teach little children different words, as they're all simple items (eg. A strawberry, a frog, a bucket etc) apart from the "picture cards" (King, Queen, Jack & Ace) which picture Hello Kitty in a variety of poses.

On top of this, the cards have not started to fall apart yet after 3 weeks of hard card playing between me and my friends, so thumbs up from me!
on 9 January 2010
These playing cards have the usual suit and number markings but, in addition, have associated "hello kitty" pictures as well. This adds and extra willingness from the children to play the standard card games. Proved very popular for family games over Christmas!
VINE VOICEon 8 December 2010
Graphics on the cards are adorable. Bought them for my 5 year old daughter who was jealous of her older brother cards just to leave his cards alone. She loves them so much that we bought two more packets for her best friends who are also Hello Kitty crazy.
on 10 November 2010
beautiful little cards durable and great vale for money and litty hands can enjoy these as they are so pritty ideal as she is starting to count
on 16 July 2011
I was pleased to receive the playing cards, I purchased them for my friend and she's a Hello Kitty obsessive. They seem durable and the cards have cute pictures on as does the packaging. I would recommend them to Hello Kitty fans as a cheap purchase. I hope she likes them!
Keep your eiz peeled for nazi scout Kitty in ze pack!!
on 3 August 2010
When i first saw these i had to buy them! As soon as they arrived I had to play with them. The only issue was that the box was torn when i received them, but that was probably due to postage. I would recommend these cards to any hello kitty fan! Or anyone in general, even my boyfriend loves them.
on 9 February 2014
These are very cute cards and, as a fan of Hello Kitty, I don't regret buying them, but, holy tamoly, these are tricky to read. None of the cards have the classic suits / numbers design, and the only indication of the number and suit of the card is in the top corner. Instead of the standard playing card design in the middle of the card, every card has a different image of Hello Kitty or some other equally adorable illustration, which, while being very cute, makes actually playing cards with this set rather slow work. This is more of a collector's item than a functional deck of cards. Then again, with some practice, you might start to recognise the images on the cards and know which version of Hello Kitty is, say, the seven of clubs, but that would probably take a while and quite a lot of determination.
on 20 November 2013
Any girl who likes Hello Kitty and playing cards is not going to be disappointed with this pack. There are so many games to be played by all ages. This is for a 4 year old who loves to play snap and pairs.
on 15 September 2010
Bought these as a party gifts pre summer holiday season.

Portable, durable and offers a multitude of games. (also doesn't need a charger)

Ideal gift 'top up/stocking filler'

See one answered question