I cannot recall the exact order of the matchs but that doesn't really matter anyway. This was an average event that at times was painful to sit through, and I love watching wrestling.
1) Miss Jackie vs Dawn Marie with Charlie Haas as Guest Referee - a strange match, I thought the whole point was to turn Charlie heel, ah well never mind - 3/10
2) The Dixie Dog Fight - a totla DUD. Complete waste of time - 0/10
3) Spike Dudley vs Funaki - this was a good match but they just threw Funaki in there without any real build up other than a pinfall the previous week, the cowrd seem dead because of this - 6/10
4) RVD and Rey Mysterio vs Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree - lets pit it this way, its a good job RVD and rey rey were here or this match would have been a DUD. Kenzo is terrible and Rene is still honing his ahem skills - 7/10
5) Big Show vs Luther Reigns, Mark Jundrack and Kurt Angle - you would think anything with Angle in it would be awesome, think again, a bad match - 5/10
6) John Cena vs Jesus - on second viewing I found the match pretty enjoyable. They made it a street fight because Jesus is a bad wrestler. Even though the match is basically a squash it is a refreshing change from the previous poor matches - 7/10
7) JBL vs Undertaker vs Eddie vs Booker T - the only match worth buying this DVD for. This is a great match and has some brilliant moments, such as when Taker sits up afetr being hit with two frog splashes from Eddi - 10/10
In conclusion I would say this a poor event, I hate to give WWE shows a low mark but Armageddon deserved it, it was a terrible show that was saved by a decent street fight and an excellent main event. If you are a collector like me then I would recommend it, but if you are looking for a few good quality matches this is not the DVD for you.