The XTAR WP6II is a professional pulse charger designed for Li-ion batteries
It can charge six 10440/14500/14650/17670/18650/18700 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion batteries simultaneously and independently.
It can charge 14500 (AA size), 10440 (AAA size) and 16340 (ICR123A) batteries when using the included spacers.
Key features include:
- WP6II's charging bay from left to right, two bays one group, only one battery in the group is processing CC and CV method while two batteries use the pulse charging method
- Designed with undervoltage lockout and algorithm (CC.CB) charging method which monitors each battery's status in realtime to ensure automatic safe charging
- Over and under voltage disconnecting technology which ensures the battery's energy will not be lost even if the input power is cut
- Good heat dissipating ability
- Reverse-polarity protection circuit board