on 15 August 2010
No complaints here, excellent helmet, very adjustable (my son has a very small head), not too heavy and nice look with the yellow vents and side guards. GB
on 23 June 2010
This is a Good Adjustable cricket helmet for young boys and the cheapest with good quality.
The head circumference adjuster gives the helmet a good fit.
on 29 May 2013
I bought a men's size for use in keeping wicket, as we had a new (very) fast bowler. I have a large head size but this was a good fit once adjusted.

It was worth it, as I took one to the forehead first time I wore it. Helmet intact, head intact.
on 31 December 2013
definitely use for a man with a large head. am sure it works well but i had to swap it for my mates helmet as my head was too small for this product. theres a reason this was reduced to £25. not worth £100 imo.
on 6 March 2011
Good quality helment that meets the British Standard for protection. Helmet is reasonably light and the steel face guard is strong enough to give protection. My son finds it comfortable to wear and we have no complaints about the helmet. Note: look for sale price instead of excessive full price. Judging by the number of these in the junior team, this is one of the most popular helmets around.

We think that the blue/red looks better than the yellow!
on 16 April 2015
Light enough, fits well with a wide range of head sizes. Useful winding mechanism at the back to tighten up.Cannot say how effective it is in preventing a head injury though as my son hasn't been hit on it yet!
on 13 March 2014
Bought for my nine year old boy and he's really pleased. He doesn't have the biggest head, however it adjusts perfectly. Stands out from the crowd and shouldn't be confused with other boys lids. Would recommend.
on 24 July 2014
Very good, lightweight helmet. I have a large head and there is plenty of room..
on 8 May 2011
I use this lid for batting and also for close fielding, so i sit under it for the entire game.
It affords good comfort with good ventilation, whilst maintaining good vision out, so you can easily see the ball and field.
This is one of the best lids i worn, and I have worn a few given my close fielding.
on 10 May 2014
Really good!
Reduces impact on thrown ball by 150% but still gives a short lasting after affect.
When delivered, it was very rusty.
That's why -1 star