on 13 July 2014
I am only a small 7 wide fit so thought these would be perfect. They actually hurt my feet if I put them on because they are so tight. I am diabetic so proper fitting footwear is very important as is wear slipper around the house at all times. I contacted the seller complaining and all they offer is replace or refund, but you have to pay the postage to get them and to send them back, which comes to more than the cost of the slippers in the first place. SO TO ANYONE LOOKING AT THIS REVIEW EITHER ORDER A SIZE LARGER THAN YOU NEED AND BARE IN MIND THEY ARE NOT WIDE FITTING, OR BUY YOUR SLIPPERS ELSEWHERE. I will not be buying from Lora Dora again.
on 1 March 2014
Bought these slippers for my elderly mother thinking they would be a wide fit but they are not.
She needed the wider fit size 5 but she could not get them on and not too much support in the back
either to support the ankle. I have kept them for myself and I am not too keen to be honest.
on 29 October 2012
I am very pleased with these slippers. The velcro opening ensures a snug fit and the slippers themselves are very comfortable. Thanks.
on 14 August 2013
Look nice, good fit. Really comfortable for feet that are e fitting through the day but swell as evening arrives. Delivered early. I have ordered another pair as a spare.
on 30 December 2013
Very comfortable; easy to slip on, a good firm sole which makes it easy to go outside (say to put something in the bin).
on 9 April 2014
I bought these slippers for my 90 year old mum. She has arthritis in her hands and feet. Most slippers are too narrow and difficult to get on, these were great for her, just what she wanted
on 7 April 2014
Bought these for my Mum and they fit well and are very comfortable. Really pleased as she has problems finding a pair that do not rub her toes.
on 9 June 2015
Bought this product for my mother as she has trouble finding slippers that fit due to the swelling in her feet and legs. But these fit her lovely and the Velcro means that she can slacken them when need be. Really good product.
on 27 January 2014
I bought these for my eighty year old mother - they are a great buy - she is so pleased with - finally got a pair of
practical slippers - that are easy to get on with the velcro strap and comfortable and safe to wear
on 8 July 2015
Good quality but a snug fit! I bought these for my daughter as part of a fancy dress outfit. She has very slim feet and said they just about fitted on the width but the length was tight!