Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Size: 5 UK|Colour: Lilac Suede|Change
Price:£6.49 - £17.10

on 25 September 2014
Bought at the behest of moody teenage daughter. She seemed to like them. I can't be certain, as she grunted but didn't smile. I need to get heel grips for them as she'll wear them with tights for school, otherwise they would fit just fine with socks. They compliment her entirely black look and mood perfectly.
33 comments|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 May 2013
Bought these for my daughter and she loves them, the only thing now she wants more in different colours!! God help my purse...
on 16 January 2016
I love these shoes. Spent ages looking for a good pair on here and read reviews for all of them and this pair was the right pick. I'm a size five, they fit perfectly. Worn outside with no blisters and no rubbing which happens normally with other shoes I've had.

The price of these are great and delivery time was amazing. Love these, had so many compliments about my creepers. Best purchase in a long time.
review image
on 18 June 2013
I bought these for my partner, and she loves them. She's a bit of a rock chick and will be wearing them even to the office.
on 24 December 2015
Really like these shoes, when I wear them I tower over my friends 😂, I got a size 6, as I'm a size 5 1/2, so I just wear heel grips and they're fine, also, use suede protection spray, because any water will ruin them.
They're not very heavy, contrary to what I was expecting, and also very comfy. If you're considering getting them, I say that you should go ahead!
on 12 June 2014
These were bought for my sister's friend, she was really pleased with them. The quality was great and she said they were dead comfy. I'm sure I'll be back for more!
on 20 March 2016
I'm a size 7 but the 7 was too much of a squish, so I went and bought a size 8 and fits perfectly. Absolutely love these shoes great quality. However a little difficult to break in at first
on 28 February 2016
Brilliant little shoes, absolutely lovely. The quality is far better than I expected and they were delivered very quickly! I would definitely recommend these to other people. They are fairly soft, but I would still advise people to break these in or wear thick socks when wearing them day-to-day as past experience has taught me that creepers are bloodthirsty and will not spare your ankles. Looking forward to showing these off.
on 5 November 2014
i love creepers and these are just gorgeous. So so so so so comfy, great value for money and super quick delivery, will defiantly use seller again
on 5 June 2015
Extremely satisfied! Came with in two days, unfortunately I wasn't in when delivered, but they were left with neighbour, so I didn't have to wait 24hrs until I could pick them up from my local post office :) also, fit perfectly, with toe room (ordered size six). Very comfortable, and great quality! Would definitely be buying from you again with absolute pleasure ;) thank you!