Size: M/L (UK 12-14)Colour: FuchsiaChange
Price:£11.99+ £2.98 shipping

on 12 December 2013
Absolutely gorgeous! Sizing is correct and it's a nice fit. Also material is very soft and comfy, colours as nice in the photo. I have now bought this in 4 diffenet colours, the delivery was fast in less than 48 hours and i couldn't recommend this enough!
on 1 December 2013
It fitted me perfectly!
Did wonder if it would come up a bit tight as I'm
a definate 14 (& not a size 12) as in 12/14 sizing.
Delighted with it nice bright colours! also sleeves
a gd length don't have to keep pulling them down.
Wearing it today lovely/snug on a cold winter day
(even tho sun's out)
Probably order another as so ideal with jeans/jegging.
on 21 April 2014
Good fit, doesn't itch your skin as I've found some have, good quality for price. I love the colours will be buying the same in other colours
on 30 October 2013
i love this jumper,its warm and a great fit.i am a size 16 and tall but the length is good.i had to pay postage even though it says its free!otherwise i would have given it 5stars.i have ordered another jumper in a different colour.the red is fab.
on 30 November 2013
I am very please with the ladies knitwear top, the garment fixes prefect it makes a change to see bright colours
For the winter, could wear the top with thick tights, leggings or slim trousers love it.Tina Jones
on 11 February 2014
I absolutely love these jumpers they fit really well, im 5ft7 and there quite long esp for wearing leggings they have a good length, same goes for the arms, the material is very stretchy and washes well and goes back into shape and doesn't shrink, I love this jumper so much I bought one in each colour, and at the price I couldn't be happier, they were delivered just before and on the first day of expected delivery in excellent packaging, Highly recommend to anyone. Very happy.
on 5 December 2014
I choose this rating because the product is of good quality material and chunky to keep you warm. The product fits as expected, looks good with other colours and looks brilliant. When the product arrived it was delivered before the estimated delivery date, the packaging was ok no problems e.g. split. My mum likes the item. I would certainly recommend this product to family and friends, as the product was a better quality than what was expected.
on 22 January 2014
The jumper is fashionable with vivid colors, great for lounging or going out of the house. I ordered the green one and it looks elegant on me. I'm normally a size 18 so I chose the 16-22 option. It's a bit figure-hugging and shows my belly a little bit but not too bad. The length comes just after my bum. The materials is soft and cozy and doesn't look cheap. All in all, I love it and will order another in a different color. :-)
on 18 May 2014
ordered 3
recieved two and rung to chase the 3rd as it stated it had been delivered with the other two and it had not
wore one to my office and notice that it had a line of thread missing right round , it had not been caught
washed another one as per instructions and it had a hole in back

so basically wasted my money on three jumpers , of which I have only wore once for each colour
on 12 August 2014
Fitted great its very stretchy so is so comfy!
Great for summer or winter can be worn with leggings or jeans. the color is so vibrant, I bought the blue and its so bright and eye catching!
I do wear a t-shirt underneath as is a bit low cut for me.
was a little itchy at first but after a wash it was perfect.
I defiantly recommend to everyone i'd say just go for it.