- 5th generation 802.11ac chipset gives you dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz for up to super-fast 1.30Gbps
- Flexible extended antenna placement helps you pinpoint the best reception in your environment.
- Instant Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop: no more messy Ethernet cables needed.
- High-power design clears up dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- Custom heatsink dissipates heat for more stable and reliable non-stop operation
Worlds fastest 5G Wi-Fi
The ASUS PCE-AC66 is a new 802.11ac Wi-Fi PCI Express adapter which upgrades your desktop from tangle-some Ethernet cables to carefree industry-leading 802.11ac at up to 1.3Gbps. Plus; the stylish external magnetized antenna base gives you more flexibility in adjusting antenna placement to get the best signal reception quality possible
Fastest Wi-Fi standard: 802.11ac
The PCE-AC66 uses Broadcom‚€TMs new 5th generation Wi-Fi 802.11ac chipset to reach speeds of up to 1.3Gbps through the 5GHz band; which is three times faster than 802.11n Wi-Fi. At the same time; it maintains full backward compatibility with all previous Wi-Fi protocols; providing high performance two-way transmission while ensuring a smooth transition to 802.11ac and seamless interconnection with existing devices.
Instant Wi-Fi upgrade for desktops
With its PCI Express interface; the PCE-AC66 plugs into any motherboard to give your desktop an instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi upgrade; with access to speeds of up to 1.3Gbps. As it connects directly to the motherboard; there are no messy cables to clutter your computing environment; and no dedicated power supply is required.
Stylish Aluminum heasink handles heat for extra stability
The added heatsink uses highly-conductive aluminum to remove heat from the chipset; ensuring greater reliability f