on 29 March 2014
It contains: 3 shells/stars (large, medium, small)
2 stars (medium and small)
1 large star but with curved opening
5 petal nozzle large, medium small
4 Selection of leaf nozzles
1 frill nozzle
on 9 November 2012
Was wary buying these as there wasn't much information on the product. But I am happy with the purchase, they are 24 useful nozzles with an average base diameter of 2cm and average height of 4 cm.

They contain:

3 shells/stars (large, medium, small)
2 stars (medium and small)
1 large star but with curved opening
1 star/curved basket nozzle-
5 petal nozzle large, medium small
4 Selection of leaf nozzles
1 frill nozzle
33 comments|161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 July 2013
im happy for the item I got good for me starting to learn cake decorating. no problem when I received the items packaging i s alright. just took long time to get here.
on 15 April 2013
Love it just what I needed
Every nozzle I could want for a very good price. Came in the post very quickly
on 5 July 2012
A great product, 24 nozzles and it even has the grass nozzle in it that is usually hard to find and expensive. However, as there are quite a few nozzles that look similar it would have been good if there had been some kind of information to what each nozzle does. Obviously only someone who has had experience with piping before would buy this product so you recognise the "usual" ones, but there is a number of nozzles that baffle me. I guess I have to try out every single one and make my own information sheet.

The only downside to it is that the nozzles are smaller than the ones I've been using and I now need to buy a new bag. But 24 nozzles for this kind of price is fantastic. I can recommend this product.
on 30 June 2013
Product ok for the money. A variety of different nozzles to make some interesting designs but some nozzles had very sharp edges so need to use with care when placing in icing bag.
on 16 April 2013
Fabulous product, i found them really easy to use and are perfect for icing my cupcakes!
Would highly recommend!

on 18 March 2014
chose because i thought it was what i wanted, it appears in illustration as being in a plastic box. it isn't, so i want to return it, and have requested this. Still waiting to hear from supplier. I found same set in properly fitted plastic lidded box, same price
on 25 January 2016
The box is very brittle and arrived cracked, but I managed to glue it together. The nozzles feel thin and are almost too shiny to be stainless steel, (they also have some discolouration). I did receive the selection pictured.

The nozzles aren't completely round at the base and seem to be a variety of sizes. Only a few fit my existing coupler, some are too small and some are too big (though not big enough to place inside the piping bag instead), and a couple have an annoying ridge around the top.

They seem to work okay once you figure out an attachment system. I use disposable piping bags and duct tape.
on 20 January 2014
This is not what I received the nozzles I received are a very cheap metal that distorts whilst using and they come in a clear flimsy pack that was all broken in transit and no small writing nozzles