Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

WHICH HD READY TELLY BEST FOR XBOX ????

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Oct 2008 11:43:52 BDT
Hi anyone have any idea which telly is best for xbox for xmas for my son. Want one for best pic/sound through hdmi ports. Was going to go for SONY BRAVIA 32s but been on here looking and seems to be problem hooking it up to xbox via hdmi and they have had to use other leads. Any tips would be great. want 32 inch thanks

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Oct 2008 15:42:33 BDT
Hi, I have my 360 elite connected to a Samsung LE40M87BDX/XEU - 40''. The picture quality is amazing an as its a year old now the price has come right down

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2008 23:01:22 GMT
typ2 says:
The best one to get is the one that fits your budget and has the features you need the most, the way to find it is by using the internet to search for information, not asking vague questions on a forum about Xboxes. A 40inch tv is really quite a crap recommendation for somebody looking for a 32inch screen wouldn't you say?

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Dec 2008 20:14:02 GMT
Three pointless sarcastic posts in a row Steve. You win the Internet.

Posted on 16 Jun 2009 21:51:13 BDT
whatever television just whatever has the best spec. just full hd rather than hd ready if you have the money
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  11 Oct 2008
Latest post:  16 Jun 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about