on 26 March 2013
I ordered a few different styles to try and these are definitely the BEST!!! I want them specifically for swimming, where there are rocks and they will be perfect for the job. I ordered the pretty pink and a size smaller than a shoe. They have velcro opening, so easy to put on and take off, whereas, some have a pull string and not so easy.
A strong sole and not flimsy - BUY THEM!!!
on 24 December 2013
I ordered these with some trepidation because of the size issue. I normally take size 8UK but sometimes 9, and since I was warned that these come rather large I was not sure what to order. In the end, I chose size 7 and they fit perfectly. I haven't tried them in water yet but they seem well made and sturdy. What's more the delivery was far quicker than projected. Brilliant!
on 2 March 2013
Would not have liked to go swimming without these, they protect feet well from stones and coral, not to mention possible sea urchins.
on 29 October 2013
Definitely glad I read other comments, because of that I bought a size smaller than my normal shoe size and even then they are a bit on the big side but a good product for the price and the quality seems fine for the money. Delivered super fast.
on 23 October 2013
After 5 times of using for an hour a time in an aquavit class the soles went through had to buy a better pair absolute rubbish
on 5 May 2013
But I found them a little larger than expected so when wet the are too loose. Still they do the job.
on 28 March 2013
3 pairs were great but 1 pair had the stitching coming a part but ce la vie, but came quick
on 13 February 2015
Protected my feet well at stony beached tabs, Egypt, red sea holiday. I washed it in fresh water after each use and it has survived this holiday. This type of shoe does not last long. Not just this make. All of them
on 9 July 2016
Got these to wear on beach for holiday later this year however am not impressed with the quality, there are lose frayed stitches on many parts of the shoes and the velcro fastning keep coming undone...have only worn them for walking in and they keep falling off your feet(maybe that why they are called two bare feet!!!) so feel if you wanted to use them in water for watersports or surfing they would virtually useless...
Have found hot tuna shoes to much superior
on 25 April 2014
These do the job really well, altho a larger velcro fastening would be better so that we who have slimmer feet can fasten them a bit tighter. The size advice was good, I got a size smaller and they are fine. I got the grey ones which are good looking and grip slippy wet surfaces really well.