4.2 out of 5 stars1,404
Colour: Clear|Change
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 31 December 2012
Always buy this product think its great . Feels soft on my face and makeup goes on beautiful . My daughter as now started using it so we both shall be buying it from now on
on 11 April 2016
So this is my second tube of primer by W7 and I am in love with this. Its a part of my everyday routine before my make up . This is my holy grail product as it feels like silk and great for Making makeup last all day and night a must have. My foundation goes on so much smoother and it didn't crease so easily (I tried two different foundation with this product and the matt finish looked amazing, the satin/dewy finish creased a bit more easily).
This incredibly soft, anti-dull skin balancing primer helps neutralizes red patches, reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines, while improving your skin tone by adding a healthy glow.

The texture of this primer is so 'soft' - it almost feels like a powder despite it being a liquid. This makes it easy to apply evenly, leaving a matte finish ready for you to apply your make up. I thought I'd always use a primer for 'special occasions' but I've ended up using this everyday, as I love the finish.
See the attached image of my hands before and after application of theW7 primer.

It's super affordable if you're on a budget and it does a really good job for the price you pay. .It also creates a smooth surface for foundation or anything you layer on top of it UNLIKE the branded ones which does the same job. The most effect you can see on your eyes, generally you have to be careful while applying make up on your eyes but this primer as a base helps glide the eye product so smoothly that it does not creases or make the hell out of you and saves a lot of your time.

I tried the benefit one too priced much higher but I now swear by W7 primer.
It's really great for diminishing fine lines and big pores.

Directions:
************
Apply a thin layer of moisturiser, allowing at least 5 minutes for the moisturizer to get absorbed into the skin
Squeeze out a dollop of primer and apply gently to the skin
Pay attention to the under eye area, and other problem areas
Apply concealer, foundation, or powder as you normally would

TOP TIP:
***********
When I first got this product I squeezed some out the tube and thought it was like wallpaper paste - gross. However, after shaking the tube a bit and then putting it on my face, I was impressed with the feel of my face afterwards. It is really easily absorbed so you have to use your hands as it just soaks into any brush you try and apply it with.

Definitely recommended.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 12 July 2013
I have never had much luck with foundation and make-up in general. I have quite dry skin, so most brands I tried would cake and cling on to the slightest hint of dryness.

Before buying this, I would watch girls on Youtube apply primer and kind of thought it was just a little thing they did that could be substituted with a moisturiser. Oh, how wrong I was.

The combo of this primer and Revlon Colorstay normal/dry foundation is just breathtaking. I have never seen my skin look so perfect. I was even able to set the foundation with my Gosh pressed powder, which before I used the primer, was just a huge cakey no-no.

You literally squeeze a small amount on to your fingers, and then just sweep it across your face. It feels like rubbing your face with silk, and you wonder how it is able to do this without the use of scary black magic.

I would give this 100 stars if I could. Please buy this - you won't be disappointed.
33 comments|203 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 March 2013
As someone who has struggled for too long with applying makeup properly on oily skin, this product has been an utter saviour! I used to apply my makeup (typically, concealer, liquid foundation, blusher) without using a primer, I really just did not see the point of it. However, after countless number of times coming home and looking in the mirror and seeing that my makeup had basically melted off, looked shiny and I looked like a clown/cake-face, I decided that something needed to be done! I researched ways in which you could keep makeup looking fresh throughout the day and figured the solution would be to use a face primer! And so I sought for a cheap one, as it was my first time trying primer, and stumbled across the W7 Magic Primer. After reading many positive reviews, and considering the cheap price I purchased it!
I have been using it for a week now and my! the results are incredible in comparison to my makeup before! You only need to use about a pea-sized blob and it goes a long way. It glides onto the skin and feels so incredibly soft. It provides a matte-like base for makeup, locking away and excess moisture and oil so your makeup will not seep into your pores and look cakey. I then applied my concealer which also glided on which was unusual as before it had to sit on my oily skin. Now all of my makeup just glides on softly and stays put for hours! My skin looks a lot healthier and my makeup looks a lot more natural and pretty! I sometimes put a little over my foundation for my blusher, just a tiny bit like an ant size and it does the trick!
For the price you really cannot go wrong with this fabulous, high-quality product! Completely recommend - you'll love the results! :)
on 8 January 2016
This is amazing, it goes on your face really smooth and it really does hide the red patches on your face and your foundation looks so much better with this under neath! Definitely buy this again!
review image
on 22 June 2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Was an absolute bargin and does exactly what it says it should. Will buy again and also recommend.
on 15 June 2012
Good product for good price and does keep your foundation longer , it also gives a nice feeling to your skin , Will buy it again
on 7 September 2012
I really like this primer because it leaves your skin feeling soft and healthy and also it is really good for money! I would definately buy it again.
on 30 May 2016
Excellent primer for men and women, visually improves the skin, feels amazingly soft and blurs pores and imperfections especially for photo and day wear.

Smooth and silky - you only need to use a very little amount for your perfect coverage.

Great product at a fantastic price eclipsing the more expensive primers and bb creams.

If you have found this review helpful please click yes or like and any questions I will attempt to answer asap
on 30 January 2013
Good product, but does not really sort the redness out. The primer itself is very good underneath makeup, still recommend.