on 16 October 2003
Mindblowing....is very difficult to classify tricky and I think as many other artists...or u like it or u hate it....which is good u get a reaction anyway. It is a smooth atmospheric album... smokey and maybe less darker than usual. It vibrates and is alive...especially HOW HIGH which really spaced me out. Have a listen to some tracks...I am sure u will be amazed. Costanza is a front girl not a background vocalist...Tricky is the devil behind....and balance is achieved.
on 16 October 2003
Mindblowing....is very difficult to classify tricky and I think as many other artists...or u like it or u hate it....which is good u get a reaction anyway. It is a smooth atmospheric album... smokey and maybe less darker than usual. It vibrates and is alive...especially HOW HIGH which really spaced me out. Have a listen to some tracks...I am sure u will be amazed. Costanza is a front girl not a background vocalist...Tricky is the davil behind....and balance is achieved.
on 6 April 2015
I love Tricky albums,
This is no false Idols,
but very interesting, bit gritty, really like it.
vocals are outstanding.