Pull on neoprene sleeve to provide support and compression to the Calf and Shin region. Ideal for Calf muscle strain treatment and prevention.
When can I use it?
- For treatment and prevention of Calf muscle injuries
- To provide support and re-assurance for the shin region following injury.
Which size do I need?
Measure circumference around the widest part of the calf.
- Small 30-34cm (12-13.5'')
- Medium 34-38cm (13.5-15'')
- Large 38-42cm (15-16.5'')
- X-Large 42-46cm (16.5-18'')
How does it work?
The Vulkan Neoprene range features premium quality neoprene that offers the best possible combination of support, compression, heat retention and comfort. Vulkan Neoprene has a unique spiral lining which is critical in removing excess sweat which avoids skin problems and is more comfortable to wear.
By retaining heat there is an increase in the elasticity of the soft tissues. This is helpful for the treatment and prevention of Calf muscle strains. By increasing local blood flow, healing and recovery times can be reduced following a pulled calf.
For a cheaper alternative try the PhysioRoom Calf Support.