Please Click below if you found this review helpful!
We bought the blue equivalent camera for our 5 year son. His sister has one of the much earlier models.
- The Camera grabs their attention straight away. It has some very simple to use buttons which take no time to navigate.
- It really is a point and click which meant that straight away he was taking pictures
- Batteries are included, so we avoided the usual panic-scramble while we tried to get it working
- The camera has been dropped MANY times, but you'd never know. The rubber handles and edges protect all the delicate bits
- Screen has somehow avoided scratches and a brief wipe with a cloth brings it back to life
- Videos are really fun. My children have recorded several shows/performances with relative ease
- It comes with games which keep them relatively amused. They obviously don't compare to something like a DS etc, but since we're too mean to buy our children one of these, the camera games are going down quite well! ;)
- The robot voice changer gets as much use as the camera now. Tends to get a little annoying for the adults tho....
- Memory space is huge. We've had it a while now and only `archived' off once.
- Batteries last surprising long. The 4 are stored in the grips to the side and only need changing once every 2 weeks, and that's through heavy use and rechargeable batteries.
- Adding backgrounds is very good. It's slightly more complicated, but my son gets a lot of enjoyment out of turning Daddy into a pirate etc. You have the ability to add elements at a time. Eg moustache, eye-patch, etc.
- You can't really fault the camera considering most of the piccies are taken while moving or whilst being dropped.
- The screen is very clear and you get a very good view of the photos taken
All-in-all, we think this was an excellent purchase and don't regret it at all.