The VonShef Air Fryer attachment is the perfect add-on for your 12 Litre Halogen Oven, and you're only three small steps away from deliciously tasty 'fried' food.
The Air Fryer attachment increases the variety of foods you can cook in your halogen oven, whilst offering a healthier alternative to traditional frying.
How Does It Work?
(1) Add little or no oil depending on what you're cooking.
(2) Place the accessory between the lid and the glass body.
(3) Place the food on the air fry accessory.
The end result? The perfect golden crisp finish in just a fraction of the time taken using a conventional oven or grill.
The Air Fry accessory is especially ideal for cooking fattier foods such as bacon, burgers and sausages, as the fat drains away rather than being absorbed in food.
The majority of foods can be air fried using very little or no oil at all, so it's the perfect weapon for those watching their waistline or looking to enjoy a healthier diet.
Frying time: 10 minutes
12 chestnut mushrooms
1 slice of white bread
1 crushed clove of garlic
1 tbsp chopped flat-leafed parsley
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1. Preheat your halogen oven to 200°C.
2. Grind the slices of bread into fine crumbs in a food processor and mix in the garlic, parsley and seasoning to taste. Stir in the olive oil.
3. Cut off the mushroom stalks and fill the caps with breadcrumb mix.
4. Place the mushroom caps in the basket. Set the timer to 10-12 minutes until crispy and serve.