on 5 March 2014
This model was purchased for a 26 inch tv in a narrow bedroom where a larger mount could have been awkward and project too far from the wall. It has done the job well and I recommend it. Whilst there are already some great reviews of these I hope these details may help:

Spirit level. A number of reviews suggest some of these have built in spirit levels and some do not. The one I received did have one, however it was not very accurate - I have added a photo of it fixed in place and with it set straight with a proper spirit level - the bubble on the built in version is slightly off centre. I would suggest that whether there is one built in or not you check this with a separate level.

Access to connectors. The wall brackets have to cover a wide range of options and can be set in different locations on the TV. Again I have added a photo of the back of the TV which just about allowed access to the main connections. I did not use a 90 degree angle connector for the aerial and HDMI connectors but these would have made life easier, and depending on the specific TV you have may be essential.

Tightening the TV to the wall. This is the trickiest bit of fitting the slim TV mount. A normal screwdriver is too short; I have also added a photo to show how this compares with having an extra long screwdriver which I would recommend.

Overall, this is a good value for money solution if you need the slimmest possible mounting. If you have a bit more space then using the standard one will be an easier to fit answer. Recommended.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 109 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 March 2016
Over the years I’ve actually had two of these TV brackets and I’m pleased to report that the design has actually changed during this time.

As one of the most popular reviews mentions, the earlier version of the bracket did indeed suffer from the pre-drilled holes being too small to fit the M8 bolts needed to attach the bracket to the back of certain TV’s, such as my Samsung UE32F4510. However, good news – the bracket has now been modified so that the holes are now big enough and there are M8 bolts included in the package! This is a big step forward and will now allow you to get the installation completed much quicker than I could the first time around.

I found the small built-in spirit level in the bracket to be a good indicator that everything was straight, but I recommend that you verify this using a larger spirit level just to be sure that your TV doesn’t end up at a funny angle. That said however, the bracket bars attached to the tv simply ‘hang’ onto the wall bracket so if your TV does end up at a slight angle, it’s a pretty simply process to rectify that with some sort of shim to lift the lower side.

As most modern TV’s are very lightweight, I hung my 32’ Samsung using just 2 screws into the wall, and I am absolutely 100% certain that it’s not going anywhere. This is helped also by the fact that the bracket s made from good sturdy metal, finished in a black paint. When fully installed, the rear of the TV stands just 3cm away from the wall so the finish is a pretty neat job too.

For the price, this TV bracket simply cannot be beaten. I’ve seen brackets that are similar in design but with a price tag 5 times more than this VonHaus model! Look no further, this is just the job and if I ever need another one, this is where I’ll come.

A well deserved 5 star rating!

Disclaimer: Like many other shoppers on Amazon, I rely heavily on customer reviews being honest and helpful which is exactly what I have tried to achieve with my review. I was able to purchase my second bracket at a discounted price in exchange for my review but I can assure you that my views and comments are completely unbiased and truthful. If my review was helpful to you, please click the 'YES' button below - thank you :)
review image review image review image review image
on 28 July 2011
I was a bit sceptical with the price but very pleased with the result. Small package, basic (!) instructions but anyone with very basic DIY skills can assemble this. For the price, it's a cracking product and well worth the money. I'v'e got a 22" LG in my kitchen and delighted with the product. If you want a sturdy TV bracket this is for you. I've bought hundreds of items online but never left feedback, but this is cheap and a value for money product!
on 23 June 2011
After trying the usual DIY outlets for a tv bracket, I was not about to pay upwards of £80 (rip off ).
Amazon came to the rescue, at first I thought the price was a joke and could not be of any use, but the reviews seemed ok so I sent the money off and waited for delivery.
7 days later a small parcel arrived, too small I thought, and it seemed that there were too many bolts and nuts, apparently one size fits all.
The bracket was simple to fit and very strong, all wall plugs and screws included, so on the wall it went and is still there holding up the 37inch flat screen.

I would highly recommend this product and gave it a 8/10 on feed back.

All that was lacking was an instruction leaflet for the less able folks out there.

Hope this review helps.

pip
on 30 April 2016
Delivery from Amazon Prime so next day delivery and was well package.
This was purchased for a 40 Samsung for the bedroom which needed to be a flat fitting bracket due to space and was impressed with the quality.
Once opened the instructions were quite clear and I found it easy to level with the built in bubble, make markings for the fixings and within 20 minutes had the TV fitted and on the wall, very happy.
Would buy again, if I could afford to keep buying tellies.
Update.
We have been using this VonHaus TV bracket for sometime now and still find it to be lovely and slim fitting, which is really what we needed in the tight space we have.
Having decorated the bedroom recently I had to remove the TV from the wall, which was easily achieved by releasing the bottom screw and lifting off the bracket.
Love this bracket, makes life easier which is fine by me.
on 1 March 2016
Terribly unclear, it should state within the first couple of words that it doesn't matter if your tv is within the inches shown it is actually down to what your VESA measurements are on your tv. Mine was over the measurements so did not fit the bracket. Waste of time. Universal does not mean universal.
review image
on 18 March 2011
what amazing value I purchased the two different sizes of these Designer Habitat Basics brackets and I have to say that they are a great bit of kit.
The brackets are concise and super slim however they are easily strong enough to hold my 50" and 32 " TV`s
I would 100 percent recommend them
on 13 July 2016
Excellent value for money as my other options from Samsung were £50 to £60. It doesn't fit any off my Samsung TV's but £3 in B&Q for a pack of 10 roofing bolts soon sorted that issue. You just literally use the bolt bit instead of the washer which takes up the slack and makes it all fit perfectly. I think we needed 4 bolts per TV because I have 2 spare see picture.
review image
on 31 July 2015
Solid enough bracket, only don't listen to some of the reviews. I have a double socket behind the TV and guess what.... Plug wouldn't fit, so I had to extend it off the wall to get the plug to fit using longer screws & plastic plug (I'll attach photos to show)
This product only supply standard size screws, nothing to extend it off the wall ect. Glad I kept my old TV wall mount & fixings, then again for £8 I can't moan.
review image review image review image
on 7 April 2013
Different product received of a much cheaper quality nothing like picture. Would have sent back but had waited a week to arrive and need to mount tv. Will never use Again. Ordered Designer Habitat Basics - Ultra Slim TV Wall Mount for 15-42" LCD LED 3D Plasma TVs Super Strong 88lbs Weight CapacityDesigner Habitat 88
ACTUALLY received FIXED WALL MOUNT 17 - 37" flat panels. Noticed this ha happen on previous reviews Amazon need to sort out.