* `Til Tuesday were a popular new-wave/synth pop band of the 1980s. which brought to us the talents of Grammy award winner Aimee Mann.
* `Til Tuesday were signed to Epic after winning Boston's WBCN Rock & Roll Rumble in 1983 and released their debut album VOICES CARRY two years later. Through signing to Epic they secured the production talents of Mike Thorne (Soft Cell, Soft Machine, John Cale, The The and Bronski Beat)
* VOICES CARRY was released in 1985 and featured their breakthrough single of the same name which reached #8 in the US Hot 100 and #14 in Billboard Magazines US Rock Tracks Chart. They followed this up with two more hit singles from the album in the form of Looking Over My Shoulder and Love In A Vacuum. The latter had been a big college rock hit in its demo form before the band signed to Epic.
* `Til Tuesday also managed to win the MTV Video Music Award for Best New Artist with the video for the Voices Carry single in 1985,
* Hot Shot Records is proud to present VOICES CARRY fully remastered, in a deluxe Super Jewel case with extensive liner notes including exclusive interviews with Robert Hoimes (guitarist) and Mike Thorne as well as three bonus single remixes, two of which make their debut CD release here.
* This Hot Shot Records expanded remaster is a must for all fans of 80s pop, new wave and modern rock.