on 29 May 2014
If they were not that cheap I would have returned them. Perhaps they can be useful for some Chinese (the package arrived and was made in China) but are totally useless for other parts of the world. It makes no difference if you have them or you don't on your swim suit. Zero volume added. Do not buy this no matter it is cheap. If I could give 0 stars that will be it.
on 16 August 2015
Disappointed, they are quite thin and hard. And the move around a lot, on first wear one popped out of the top of my bra... Not ideal. But cheap product so what did I expect. Would recommend people splash out on a better product and let me know when they find one!
on 23 September 2015
It did the job I intended it for. It's just so small. At least I put it behind another pad when using this. It was just 2 give me a little more "umph" in my sports (gym) bra.
For the price, it's ok. Just smaller than expected
on 2 June 2014
what a fab idea and gives a real BOOST just were its needed, I had a bikini that was only slightly padded and I felt I needed a bit more and these are discreet and boost the bust.
on 30 March 2015
Don't know what I was expecting but so much smaller than I thought. Was going to use them in bathing suit but ended up binning them
on 10 March 2016
Storage box protector- terrible- would never order! Definitely not what the picture shows either!!! Do NOT order- waste of money!!
on 24 June 2014
although they may work as extra padding (but not very well) they made my boobs look really flat!? Wouldn't recommend
on 3 July 2015
Probably my fault but padding not thick enough. Didn't really make any difference to my bikini top
on 18 April 2014
is not what i expected looks nothing like what come through the post but they will do for some bikins i have
on 27 July 2014
Too small, showed through the swimsuit