on 29 August 2013
sunglasses fit nicely into case and was just right for what i wanted. Also price was very reasonable because i had seen same type of item in shops that were much more expensive
on 26 March 2016
I ordered 3 of these cases don't waste. Your money as they look nothing look the picture what a rip off off. Don't send an email asking if this product looks like the same as link because you won't get a reply. Once again rip off had to put a start in but i think this is a NO STARTS PRODUCT
on 6 April 2015
First off, I would like to say, if I could, I would give this a 3.5 rather than a 3. The product its self is relatively hard case. However, to me it feels to be a very hard foam, almost like a hard putty because the case can be easily dented if you press you finger into it. Also, it is rather thin so I'm not too sure how well it will hold up against certain knocks e.g something being dropped on it. Overall I am pleased with the products as it does meet my needs of protecting my sunglasses from knocks and drops. Also, other reviewers complain of the case being too small but I have had no issue with mine, maybe my sunglasses are smaller than everyone else's?! On the other hand, the delivery of this product was absolutely dreadful, I waited a month for this to arrive, suprised Amazon sold products that had such poor delivery? Overall, happy with case but beware of delivery times.
on 2 June 2014
This is a total load of rubish and does not even look like the picture, no clip to hang on belt. The zip was already broken and the item crushed in the post. Dont waste time on it!
on 11 March 2015
Delivery time from China was pretty good 28 days (well within guide line delivery dates) as I was in no rush. The product itself is ideal for my needs - I have prescription Sunwise cycling glasses which fit perfectly together with two sets of additional clip-on lenses (low/medium light conditions), so all the kit is nicely stowed. The shell is of a solid pre-formed design suitable for packing in a bag or case or dropping into the car boot if required, the zip works fine and the belt clip is a nice touch. I wouldn't want to drive over it or allow an elephant to stand on it, but you have to use common sense. Had I seen this in the shops I would have been happy to buy it for more than the excellent price here.
on 12 September 2014
Finally i found a glasses case that actuall fitted large sunglasses, even though it is not a solid case it is still perfect for storing my sunglasses. Really cheap price and well worth the wait.
on 9 October 2014
Nothing remarkable going on here I'm afraid, it's a decent size case with what looks like fair quality material, hard to get excited over a glasses case, does what it's meant to do and no more!
on 8 October 2014
The zip feels a bit flimsy but can't complain for the very low price. Bought to protect my partner's Oakley sunglasses, instead of buying the branded case for £20. Will do the job quite well.
on 21 August 2014
Rubbish!!! Broke the second time a tried to fasten zip!!!
on 26 July 2015
Sturdy - Nice smooth feel to the zip (when you get it aligned) - has a clip for a belt loop on trousers, would not fit on a belt as the max opening is about 5mm. Big enough for most shades.