Vivo Unisex Childrens / Children / Kids Girls / Boys Universal Trike Tricycle Bike 3 Wheel with Turning Parent Handle
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Secure arm rest offers your child 360 degree protection against bumps and prevents your child from falling out. Can be operated by parents using the extended telescopic handle which also allows you to turn the trike left and right or by using the handle bars.
- Removable sun and dust guard ensures your child is safe at all times. -The sun and dust guard can be folded when not is use or can be removed completely
- The telescopic handle can be removed when the child is old enough to peddle by themselves. Includes basket at the back to ensure you can take all your baby supplies with you to the park / school
- Press-out clutch for free wheeling and foldable footrests and non slip pedals -Long back support with safety bar and seat belt
- Hand rest protectors for rigid support -For ages 10 months to 3/4 years
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Vivo Trike is a 3 in 1 concept designed for quality and functionality for a baby 10 months and up to 36 months. It converts easily from a safe and comfortable baby trike to an independent trike. The Vivo Trike includes shoulder and waist belts for security and a fashion printed material bag co-ordinated with the UV protective canopy, giving a fun & stylish look to the product. This durable full metal heavy duty constructed trike provides better road performance with rubber wheels and anti-slip resistance non slip pedals. The Vivo Trike features footrests which retract when not required, ideal for your youngster to place their feet on while being pushed along, otherwise simply fold them away for your child to take control of the non-slip pedals. Press out clutch for free-wheeling or pedal power, ideal for locking the pedals to give parents full control and to let the child rest. There are lots of great safety features built into the Vivo Trike, simply strap the child into the long back support seat complete with a seat belt and safety bar. For parental control the trike features a wide-grip adjustable, removable steering handle, when you feel the child no longer requires pushing or steering simply remove the handle for an independent trike. The Vivo Trike includes a handy tipping bucket on the back; great for a drink or a teddy to join the child on their journeys to the garden or park. Many removable accessories make the Vivo Trike a versatile trike to suit different ages and maximum utilization including a detachable, adjustable fashion canopy for protection against the sun and hand rest protectors for rigid support and safety. The 3 in 1 Vivo Trike grows with your child.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My grandson was overjoyed. We disengaged the pedal clutch and pushed him up to the playground, noticing immediately that we had difficulty steering left with the parent steering handle. Also, the steering was very jerky, reminding us of our attempts to steer a flat-bottomed barge up the river Ouse, almost bouncing from bank to bank, because the slightest correction introduced oversteer in the opposite direction.
Closer inspection showed a variety of problems:
1) The steering was stiff. There is no lubrication point, but I managed to spray silicone oil into every steering-related crevice I could find, and this eased the problem.
2) The linking rod between the parent steering handle and the steering mechanism is too short; hence when the front wheel points straight forward the parent steering handle is not in the mid position.
3) There was play of approximately 30 degrees in the steering, mainly because two lugs on a steering lever which should have slotted into notches at the bottom of the parent steering rod did not do so. A screw which passes through the shaft holding the steering lever in place transmitted the rotation of the shaft to the lever, but the hole in the lever was so large that considerable play was introduced.
2) and 3) together resulted in the fact that steering to the left was almost impossible.Read more ›
firstly the safety bar did not click into place, on either of the bikes, even swapped them about and still nothing, my we men are typical boys and if this was not fit for intended use they would have been on the floor.
secondly, the parental handle did not work on one of them, i could turn the handle full turn either side and the handle bars moved only millimeters, and this was without a baby in it,
good note is that the staff were very friendly and helpful and issued full refund on return.
we now went to toys r us and bought new trikes and these are amazing
thanks for reading
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Super and the little one loves it. So adaptable as he is growing.Published 16 months ago by Diane Cowling
Nice colour and seems sturdy. Straps aren't very secure I will be fitting a new harness. Instructions are difficult to follow.Published 17 months ago by Emma Cooke
Sturdy, colourful, easy to assemble, prompt delivery. Bought as Christmas present for Grandchild so cannot comment further as not been used yetPublished on 17 Dec. 2013 by EMF
all I can say is don't buy this item. what a waste of money. was a nightmare 2 build the instructions if that is what u can call them are really bad. Read morePublished on 6 Aug. 2013 by kirsty mcdonald
Children love sitting on tricycle and being pushed, whilst learning to peddle. The metal pole used to guide becomes loose after a short period. Read morePublished on 25 July 2013 by Annie